Snippys Warn Appeal

TBFYKingSnippy

1 hour ago, proggy said:

You need to provide proof that Aspxct died standing on the sidewalk or his warn will be removed

Snippy self incriminates himself in this post by saying:

2 hours ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

During his mic spamming he would run underneath my roof or run inside the base - which was breaking the KOS sign. So as he was doing that I killed him and he reported me for RDM

Although he says both you running inside and being under his roof, he clarifies later by saying:

1 hour ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

In that picture you can see that the blood spill was under my roof.

Snippy, you literally admit to killing him under your roof and try to justify it by saying:

1 hour ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

When rohan was manager he said that all you need is to have a roof for kos inside.

And then you play the victim! (Like you always do) by saying:

1 hour ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Are ur saying that its allowed but because you don't like it no one can have it? I don't think it works like that :/.

I decided to post this because the odds of hammer responding here are slim, as he's never active on the forums. However, I'm sick and tired of your petty bullshit you try to pull. You were AFK, and you try to play it off like you're immune when you aren't at your keyboard. Newsflash - you aren't and yet again you take no goddamn responsibility.

Final post here.

3 hours ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

That's just petty. Rohan also said that you needed a FADING door in order to expand like you guys did here, and i dont see no door. And before you ask, no i don't have proof of him saying that. You were basically asking for a report. And it is really only a warn, you REALLY need to work on some shit if you wanna keep your rank.

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
32 minutes ago, Kicks said:

That's just petty. Rohan also said that you needed a FADING door in order to expand like you guys did here, and i dont see no door. And before you ask, no i don't have proof of him saying that. You were basically asking for a report. And it is really only a warn, you REALLY need to work on some shit if you wanna keep your rank.

4 walls and a roof 1 of the walls would be fading door but even in the screenshot I see 3 walls and a "bullshit" roof

Aka not valid extension from base

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1

Denied

"KOS lines only apply to interiors."

You placing a prop that overhangs onto the sidewalk/street with two grave stones by either side of it does not qualify as an 'interior' therefore the warning is valid and will not be removed if you have any other proof to substantiate your claims feel free to send me a PM through the forums!

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 2