Metro vs Snippy rip 12 printers

OGMetro

7 minutes ago, Kicks said:

There is a faint smell of BS coming from Snippy. 

I find it hard to believe he manages to get past you without you seeing him. And I don't think any player holds their fading door open for an extra amount of time after they've passed through (Unless they're letting someone in *wink *wink).

As for the lagging shit, I highly doubt you were lagging, just some personal hunch. 

This report fits into the absolute unit of reports made against, he really has no regard for the enjoyment of others. :/.

Right here, at this moment, I ain’t bullshitting anything bruh. I’m being 1 hunnid about everything here. Maybe he had the damn 1k perk thing or something or jumped down when I was walking out and ran in and got stuck and pressed a button. I honestly DONT know how he got inside. If I knew he was doing shit like this why wouldn’t I have my acc private or even have him added. Everyone knows I have shitty FPS and shitty ping. Literally a bunch of people have ss of my fps from 2-10 with 300 ping. I’m currently running 6 FPS with 180 ping.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
17 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

“Hey guys so basically I disconnected right after some Spartan that’s also on my friends list somehow got in. I added him on steam to teach him how to base or give him money?? Anyways, lol, nothing suspicious here. I was lagging too which is why it explains how he managed to jump in right past me. It wasn’t like I was leaving the server and told my friends that I had to relog, so I wouldn’t be connected to the situation.”

Thats what I’m catching from what you’re saying. 

Weren’t you banned for minging?

• Cringe 5
1 minute ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Weren’t you banned for minging?

No, I wasn’t banned for minging and I never have. 

Odd you redeflect my claim towards that though, huh? I mean, I wouldn’t worry about it. With all these reports you’ll be banned soon enough. Oh, and since you’re so modest and come right out, how about you fact check where you hear shit before posting? It’ll save you the trouble of looking even worse.