Yo another staff app

Ironfetus333

In-game name: Iron_Fetus33
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:64877890
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | Iron_Fetus33 has played for 1908:24:31.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Proggy
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] This server a month ago (L. Admin)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

A have a lot to bring to the table. You all should be aware of my ability to staff the server considering I have only been gone for a month. I realized that I missed the community more than anything and that's a big reason I decided to make another staff app. I am familiar with the majority of people that play the server and am well aware of all of the server/staff rules. I love playing on the server, though I have deviated away from my normal RP and have explored other options. I am not biased during sits and make sure that both sides of the story are heard out before any punishments are dealt out to either individual. I thoroughly document everything when playing on the server and am always recording so I have sufficient evidence to back up my claims and the punishments. I just want to be able to help the server again. I have a lot of time to devote to the role now that I have found the original spark that intrigued me about this game and this server. I know there are times when the server can be short on staff and I want to be able to do my part again. This app is a little short because the main things I have to offer is my current knowledge of the server and the members that play on it. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Got banned on Club Penguin cause I said fuck
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2 different times last year
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Couple hours a day. 2-3 depends on the day. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Used to swim
Did you read the staff rules?: Iron_Fetus33

@IronFetus33 just get in ts and talk to hex and evity. They will probably just set you to something.

anyways +1. did a good job as staff before. dude put in serious hours.

Edited by proggy