Tentalic Report

Who are you Reporting? [Administrator]  Lead Moderator

Your Name: Mel Ester

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99455146

Name of Reportee: Tenalic

SteamID of Reportee: STEAM_0:0:47199453

What Happened?: I explained in my video, But to bring up counter-arguments that will be said consensual RDM is not permitted, which is confirmed by @Garnet . Also, don't try to plead ignorance. The higher up staff have already informed other players/staff of this rule that has always been in effect just never enforced unless reported. Another point that I want to bring up is his lack of knowledge of rules. I'd also like to shine some light on a situation I had with him; He had a fully built base then proceeded to buy a door of a base I was in to lock me in. You're probably just assuming he's just a dick or something. But he did this while having a built base with the doors owned hence him having 2 bases. Then suddenly he has the audacity to become a hobo solely to try to harass me, I didn't care but he still has the 2 bases bought breaking 2 rules at the same time.

Proof or Evidence: 

Mass RDM Video  

Double Base/Hobo Fail RP Proof

I don't the proof regarding the hobo but a staff member that didn't deal with the situation correctly can vouch for this situation @oldschool

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

31df305bcbd845bad74c48f4c836d5a1.png

FAB5247471597FCE75F8664E5F7BCCCDFA5AFAA5

0b45cd5b373668f4172bf7ed58d6b658.png

Picture1      Picture2

Edited by Mel_Ester

If anything this seems to be a witch hunt. I come on to DarkRP and see higher staff members just RDM each other but having the sense that consensual RDM is allowed and is done by executive staff. If this was confirmed by Garnet I don't get why many staff members still have done it and haven't been touched.

If he gets punished for it then everyone else who does or has should be punished too.

Mel don't take it upon yourself to report on behalf of the other party, if the other party has a problem with it then they can report it themselves.

The situation with him being a hobo whilst owning a base is irrelevant without proof, doesn't matter if you have a reliable staff member who can vouch on the subject.

No punishments will be given out.

@The King of Rohan @Phantom Lock & Move Please

58 minutes ago, Yama said:

Mel don't take it upon yourself to report on behalf of the other party, if the other party has a problem with it then they can report it themselves.

The situation with him being a hobo whilst owning a base is irrelevant without proof, doesn't matter if you have a reliable staff member who can vouch on the subject.

No punishments will be given out.

@The King of Rohan @Phantom Lock & Move Please

bias

• Like 1
Just now, The King of Rohan said:

But i said other people have the right to report him since it is technically still rdm

Discussed the situation with Garnet in teamspeak, he confirmed that it's only rdm if the affected party reports it.

Just now, Yama said:

Discussed the situation with Garnet in teamspeak, he confirmed that it's only rdm if the affected party reports it.

No, he said it was still RDM but not to be a valid report unless reported by the victim of the RDM. Therefore, if you use this argument in a sit it is loopholing and that is the only rule you can be punished for.

• Like 1
Just now, Nightbot said:

No, he said it was still RDM but not to be a valid report unless reported by the victim of the RDM. Therefore, if you use this argument in a sit it is loopholing and that is the only rule you can be punished for.

That's what I meant haha, you explained it much better than me.