DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Bishopil - Staff Application

Ziggy

In-game name: Bishopil
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:171244538
Warns: 1 - Basecamp
Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 11B CPL Bishopil has played for 1007:47:06.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I don't remember the ranks, but I staffed on both MRP and DarkRP.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on benefiting the server by upholding server standards and the rules in game. I really hate to come make a generic application where I say I'm not bias and I'm professional, but there isn't much else to say. I'm going to do what any good staff member should do; be a mentor and an example for the users. I bring a lot of things to the table that could really help the staff team. I have a LOT of experience which will definitely help with guiding new players. I know that if I spend some time around the staff team I can come up with a lot of good suggestions to better them as a whole. As stated above, I've been staff here before and it wouldn't take much for me to get back into the swing of things. I feel as if I have a pretty good relationship with most of the MRP users and that I can definitely maintain that along the way. 

To conclude, my plans to benefit the server surround being an efficient staff member, a mentor for others, and maintaining a positive relationship with the community. I believe that I can really improve the staff team and see it to a bright future ahead. I want to eventually minimize staff interactions with in game rp, promote a professional attitude across the board, and address the issue of communication. I know that my addition to the staff team won't be a let down and that I could see through for some positive suggestions for the team. I can see myself in a much higher position in the future and I know I can be dedicated to the role. My continuous push towards community involvement continues with this application and if you have any feedback or issues you'd like me to address, please leave them below. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I was community banned some time ago for being a toxic member and came back a few months ago from the ban wipe. 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not in any recent time.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Mostly weekends and sometimes week nights depending on my schedule.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1

Not big enough reason to -1 so I'm going to remain NEUTRAL and just say, I love how active you are on the forums but in game I really don't see you that much and it's only in war when I do. Just I would try getting more active in game while still staying the same amount active on the forums.

You seem like you have what it takes, but our interactions recently on and off the server bave been negative. Also definitely feel like you should spend more time on the server especially since you just recently got off the ban wipe. -1