DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dex's Staff App

Dexx

In-game name: MARSOC CWO3 Dex or MARSOC CWO3 Symere Woods
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:509539144
Warns: 1 for basecamp
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | MARSOC CWO3 Uniform has played for 1014:30:42.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes to TS and no to mic
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Tmod of MRP garnetgaming 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on benefiting the server by abiding to all rules including staff rules I plan staying on this server for long time, I plan on seeing the server grow more and more as we reach into the year 2020. Having no mic, doesn't really stop from engaging with the community and interacting with player whether its in-game or TeamSpeak. I know of D3A admin commands since I've been previously trained  on GG MRP before so I wont need as much of training as like regular applicant. I've also record a lot more will be easier to get footage of anything really whether its proof for sits or appeal on the forums. I tried to maintain positive role model when it comes MARSOC/marines, as MARSOC member I do my best consider without a mic to help lower in enlisted or I train recruits whenever I can. I feel like anyone one can talk about be me about any situation or if you want advice I do my best to lend you it.

To conclude, I really think I can benefit the staff team, I can really see myself progressing with the current staff team and my ability to be team player/support role for the staff team. I'm pretty comfortable with the server rules I tried to check on the rules often, I do my best to maintain healthy relationship with the player base. I have no mic but it really doesn't stop me from creating a connection with other user's I have no problem taking sits before without of mic and also training me wont be issue due to my experience of staff on Garnetgaming MRP. I want to be a  positive role model to other users, I want to help user's in order for them to get the best RP experience. Long term I really want to be apart of Operator division when I reach H-Mod, reason being I love seeing both perspectives of the report and come to conclusions with members in OP that is fair and respectable to the rules. I hope I get accepted and get started!! Thank you for reading my app.      

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Nope
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 22 in Oct and one in August
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-10 hours per day

Edited by Dexx2

At the current moment, we can not trust you to be an active staff member. Last time you applied you got accepted and within 10 days of getting accepted you had resigned saying that you are moving over to DRP. A couple days after that you had came right back to MRP. This all happened just over a month ago so it has not been a long time. You are a great guy, but you can just not be trusted at the current moment to stick around for awhile.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
6 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

At the current moment, we can not trust you to be an active staff member. Last time you applied you got accepted and within 10 days of getting accepted you had resigned saying that you are moving over to DRP. A couple days after that you had came right back to MRP. This all happened just over a month ago so it has not been a long time. You are a great guy, but you can just not be trusted at the current moment to stick around for awhile.

I resigned due to the slander of my name but I understand

16 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

Extremely inconsistent 

9 minutes ago, Dexx said:

I resigned due to the slander of my name but I understand

You didn't even try to contact me about the slander of your name, you just straight up resign without any warning. I honestly I have no problem with you as a player but I specially told you not to reapply again as long as I'm in charge of accepting staff apps yet you did it. You blatantly ignore what I told you to do, after I decided not to add your name to the staff blacklist for the instant resignation(for a bad reason) and incompetency.   

Edited by draggydx
9 minutes ago, draggydx said:

Extremely inconsistent 

You didn't even try to contact me about the slander of your name, you just straight up resign without any warning. I honestly I have no problem with you as a player but I specially told you not to reapply again as long as I'm in charge of accepting staff apps yet you did it. You blatantly ignore what I told you to do, after I decided not to add your name to the staff blacklist for the instant resignation(for a bad reason) and incompetency.   

I ask pencil if I can apply again he said "do what you want"

Edited by Dexx2

1+

His application is decent, have been a former staff on MRP and he is capable of being a staff, he is very mature and his activity is good. I know that he was staff for only 10 days and then resigned but I believe he should be given another chance to be a staff and redeem himself through helping the community.

Edited by Kruger
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, draggydx said:

Extremely inconsistent 

Edited by Dexx2

It sucks what happened with you becoming staff and leaving instantly. It shows the Administration you can't be trusted to uphold your rank. As much as I'd like to +1 based off your actions in game, I can't just forget that you ghosted the server because you had a few bad days. Not only that, but according to Draggy you never actually let him know the real reason of you leaving. That just shows that especially for your age, you aren't mature enough for the role. 

If I were you I'd wait another few months before applying. Prove you're ready and I'm sure you'll get the rank back. Neutral for now, good luck regardless. 

• 300 IQ 1