DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dex's Staff App

Dexx

50 minutes ago, Dexx2 said:

I’m right full response when I get on my laptop  

Alright I ain't gonna sit here act like what I did was wasn't unfair and wrong to @draggydx or @Draggy2 and the entire staff team, me leaving without discussing it was a terrible idea for you it hurted our relationship. Extremely inconsistent? 1 Month ago  I would agree with you, I was faction hopping putting distrust in other faction leaders and I'm sorry. Right now, Im really trying to improve with and show everyone that I can be consistent with MARSOC and if I get staff... Really trying to prove a lot people wrong, Draggy Im asking for 2nd chance to help at least prove people wrong and show you that you were right to accepted first time.

2 hours ago, Dexx said:

Alright I ain't gonna sit here act like what I did was wasn't unfair and wrong to @draggydx or @Draggy2 and the entire staff team, me leaving without discussing it was a terrible idea for you it hurted our relationship. Extremely inconsistent? 1 Month ago  I would agree with you, I was faction hopping putting distrust in other faction leaders and I'm sorry. Right now, Im really trying to improve with and show everyone that I can be consistent with MARSOC and if I get staff... Really trying to prove a lot people wrong, Draggy Im asking for 2nd chance to help at least prove people wrong and show you that you were right to accepted first time.

Yea dont ask him anymore lol

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1