Ban appeal (Neunja) False Ban.

Neunja

In-game name: Neunja
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:13013007
Staff members in-game name:eXg Vapr
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):(not listed on the staff list on the website, must have changed his name right after...)
Date & Time of incident :2020-01-19 - 14:42:55
Timezone:Central
Ban Reason:Mass NRL
How long were you banned for?:3 days
Proof of Ban: Check Bans on the website.
What happened? (include any proof): Guy pronounced raid, I was in another building not even close to my house(the one hes raiding) After mass RDMING the entire street not even close to it (Breaking MOTD Rule on the server, Players can not kill people outside of the base not near the raid.) I watched it all happen, he kept killign random people buildings away EXD Para and EXD Pedro. Both helped in this act. After my report he eventually saw me close to the PD and ran over and Shot me, I kept respawning going to the doctor and he kept mass RDMING me and anyone next to him.  
Why should your ban be removed?: I was Bias'ly banned with False information that didn't even happen. Para was the one mass rdming and yet recieved no punishment because of the favor he has with the staff that punished me... It's frankly annoying to have to deal with stuff like this.. (im the one who made the report and still had to deal with the rudeness.)

Edited by Neunja

I asked for proof that the killings were on the street multiple times, he had none. He continued to be rude  towards me and I asked him not to be multiple times.

I then checked logs for the kills and saw this

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1973688863 

So I then asked what had happened and he said those were all not in the base, seemed fishy and there was already other reports on him for Mass NLR.

NEVER was in the base I JUST switched jobs right before this happened, yall was rude to me . I was a gun dealer, ask the entire server, then became black market dealer Right before the raid and i was getting armor to come back, EVERY single kill was outside not near my base, and Yea, the kids mass rdming reported me.

Edited by Neunja
1 minute ago, Neunja said:

NEVER was in the base I JUST switched jobs right before this happened, yall was rude to me . I was a gun dealer, ask the entire server, then became black market dealer Right before the raid and i was getting armor to come back

If u was “NEVER” in the base do you have any evidence to back your case?

NEVER was in the base I JUST switched jobs right before this happened, yall was rude to me . I was a gun dealer, ask the entire server, then became black market dealer Right before the raid and i was getting armor to come back, EVERY single kill was outside not near my base, and Yea, the idiots mass rdming reported me.

I don't want to deal with lies, I was upfront about the bans being professional. 

2 minutes ago, vapr said:

I don't want to deal with lies, I was upfront about the bans being professional. 

Never made it inside after i switched jobs because raid was instant, I was seen as its my base and they saw me and mass rdmed me until i reported them

Yea no body lied. Check the logs. I had switched jobs before the raid and instantly when i did they proclaimed raid

That doesn't excuse the Mass NLR and lack of evidence? It doesn't matter that you switched jobs, it matter that you repeatedly went back to the raid after death.

Just now, Neunja said:

Never made it inside after i switched jobs because raid was instant, I was seen as its my base and they saw me and mass rdmed me until i reported them

I'm gonna finish this, simple. Pedro and Para were at the base 30 seconds away from spawn, with shotguns killing you. You said you were going to the doctor each death which makes no sense because the doctor can't be seen from your base.

Logs showed Para killing other people located at the gun shop proving their location to not be at spawn. I don't see why this should be dragged on.