SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:196956504

Staff members in-game name: Joe 
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:12215181
Date & Time of incident:1/19/2020 / 6:00pm
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: I got banned for doing self damage with Nailgunner up close
How long were you banned for?: 1 week

Proof of Ban: You could ask joe Budden 
What happened? (include any proof): I was doing self damage by accident with the nail gunner and I had no clue I did it three times 
Why should your ban be removed?:  I didn't receive any type of warning for doing it the first time I feel that I should have at least been warned for doing it and I wouldn't have done it again!

You got banned for NITRP.

Which means you broke three or more rules probably one of them being FailRP for self-damage. I’m pretty sure there’s proof of you breaking three rules so -1 but if there’s not then you should probably be unbanned.

-1 Proof has been show and you did FailRP 3 times so it is a 1 Week ban, sorry to tell you.

Edited by RegretTheManEater

From what I know, he bought nail gunner a while ago, but just rejoined  and didn't really know the rules. Also to my knowledge he only broke one rule, self-damage. From what he tells me it was his first offense, and he's a pretty cool guy.  I'm supportive of Holland +1

• Cringe 2
26 minutes ago, Acer said:

From what I know, he bought nail gunner a while ago, but just rejoined  and didn't really know the rules. Also to my knowledge he only broke one rule, self-damage. From what he tells me it was his first offense, and he's a pretty cool guy.  I'm supportive of Holland +1

Just because he didn't read the rules and he's a cool guy, doesn't really mean he should be unbanned. If he only did break one rule then he shouldn't be banned.

1 minute ago, RegretTheManEater said:

Just because he didn't read the rules and he's a cool guy, doesn't really mean he should be unbanned. If he only did break one rule then he shouldn't be banned.

He had 0 prior warns. Even if he self damaged 3 times thats three warns, thats a single kick. They banned him. He still only would have deserved 2-3 warns. Most definitely not a ban. Am I wrong?

Hey so you were reported for FailRP because you ran into a building and just rpged under your self like you were doing it almost purposefully. It is nothing against you I am sure you are a nice person as your friend said but you did Fail RP times 3 which then I was told by my superior that I had to ban. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse, you can not mass RDM because you did not know killing people was against the rules. You say it was by accident but explain why there are logs of you doing it 3 times in 1 fight alone. I personally would not mind if you did get unbanned however I had to treat this sit like I would others. Here is the proof https://prnt.sc/qq0ip8.

PS. That many failRP warns have been treated as NITRP and that is what you got. Also doing 100, 55, 90 damage to your self does not happen accidentally.

Edited by BuddenJoe
2 minutes ago, BuddenJoe said:

Hey so you were reported for FailRP because you ran into a building and just rpged under your self like you were doing it almost purposefully. It is nothing against you I am sure you are a nice person as your friend said but you did Fail RP times 3 which then I was told by my superior that I had to ban. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse, you can not mass RDM because you did not know killing people was against the rules. You say it was by accident but explain why there are logs of you doing it 3 times in 1 fight alone. I personally would not mind if you did get unbanned however I had to treat this sit like I would others. Here is the proof https://prnt.sc/qq0ip8.

PS. That many failRP warns have been treated as NITRP and that is what you got.

I can attest to that he didnt just run in and shoot at his feet. I know you can't take witnesses, but he was sitting in a corner and shot his rpg into the other side of the house. It just so happened that he damaged himself. I understand where you're coming from, but I (personally, if that really matters at all) dont believe that Holland was intentionally self-damaging. I get it tho fam. ❤️

18 minutes ago, Acer said:

He had 0 prior warns. Even if he self damaged 3 times thats three warns, thats a single kick. They banned him. He still only would have deserved 2-3 warns. Most definitely not a ban. Am I wrong?

yea u are... just like Joe said. A mass is a mass. you don't get jailed for RDM as a "warning", u get banned.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ting said:

yea u are... just like Joe said. A mass is a mass. you don't get jailed for RDM as a "warning", u get banned.

Like I said in my response to Joe, I understand better now. When it comes to staff and rules I really don't know much. ❤️ Simply asking if I was wrong, nothing more. Thanks for letting me know.

Edited by Acer