SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:75045340
Staff members in-game name: D Rose
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:1:68732918
Date & Time of incident: 2020-02-11 - 21:36:13
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Mass
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1995297264
What happened? (include any proof): I killed rober 3 times when I should have claimed a area that I was using 
Why should your ban be removed?:   I think the ban should be removed cause yes I did kill the guy 2 times  but the third time the guy asked me to kill him I know i killed him 3 times but the 2 times was accidental I did not know it would add to be a mass when the person asked me to kill him would be RDM I promise I will be way more careful when having fun with each other  we were having fun at the 2 kills then the 3rd kill I thought it would be okay when someone asks to get killed I would be allowed to. The server was also dead no one running around 40 ish people and thats why we killed each other cause we were bored not thinking that one of us could get a ban in the process. The second time I killed Rober was because he killed the Marshal he can testify if its necessary.

Kill: 2GA KPT Alex Deviluke was BBQ'd by 2GA Marshal VBSA
Kill: 2GA RFR POS Rober got shot up by 2GA KPT Alex Deviluke
Kill: 2GA RFR POS Rober's brains were liberated from his skull by 2GA KPT Alex Deviluke
Kill: 2GA Marshal VBSA was perforated by 2GA RFR POS Rober
Kill: 2GA RFR POS Rober tried to catch 2GA KPT Alex Deviluke's bullet between his teeth

1 was messing with Rober 1 was cause he wanted to get killed and 3rd was after he killed VB

so only 3 technically 2 were accident 1 was Self defense also have picture proof  of Rober killing VB then me killing him after for self defense alexc4d9645eb6255e8b.png

Edited by Realfirebalz2
I explained with more detail
17 minutes ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

What happened? (include any proof): I killed rober 3 times when I should have claimed a area that I was using

-1. You just admitted to mass. Ban appeals aren’t for apologies. Also, how did you make it to KPT without knowing that consensual RDM is still RDM?

1 minute ago, DRose said:

-1, you had killed him 5 times. Even if it was because he said to kill him its still mass.  saying that you should have claimed the area is not an excuse. https://prnt.sc/r11030

No I killed him 3 times the other ones were from other people   

Kill: 2GA RFR POS Rober's brains were liberated from his skull by 2GA KPT Alex Deviluke
Kill: 2GA RFR POS Rober tried to catch 2GA KPT Alex Deviluke's bullet between his teeth

1 was messing with Rober 1 was cause he wanted to get killed and 3rd was after he killed VB

so only 3 technically 2 were accident 1 was Self defense also have picture proof  of Rober killing VB then me killing him after for self defense alexc4d9645eb6255e8b.png

Edited by Realfirebalz2
2 minutes ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

Look at the screenshot.  https://prnt.sc/r11030

Nothing else to say..

Just now, DRose said:

Look at the screenshot.  https://prnt.sc/r11030

Nothing else to say..

the 3 kills were before the 2 kills after it was 4-5 mins after the fact of what happend    so it really shouldnt count in my honest opinion.

1: he killed vbsa (marshal)  i killed him
2: vbsa call him to the room and shoot him but he missed. he escaped i shot him
3: he wanted to get killed

12 minutes ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

3 RDM’s is still mass even if it was by accident. Still killing someone if they want to be killed is RDM, also in here u admitted to killing him three times.

Edited by Draco_v2
Just now, Draco_v2 said:

3 RDM’s is still mass even if it was by accident. Still killing someone if they want to be killed is RDM

exactly thats why im saying its should be accidental mass I have seen people banned for 1 day for acc mass and they killed more people but like you said. it was an accident

A couple of things I’m seeing here as this thread goes on. 

1: you seem to be misunderstanding what RDM is. In a nutshell, RDM isn’t killing for no reason, RDM is killing outside of RP. You weren’t in a claimed area, and you were killing people on your own side. You got 5 kills in less than a 4 minute period. Even if it was 3 kills, it would still be massRDM

2: You literally admitted to mass. 

39 minutes ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

I killed rober 3 times when I should have claimed a area that I was using 

3: are you saying here that VBSA attempted RDM?

9 minutes ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

2: vbsa call him to the room and shoot him but he missed. he escaped i shot him

Edited by Koulit

Denied

With the evidence provided by D Rose (https://prnt.sc/r11030) it can be seen you killed Rober 5 times over the course of a 5 minute period that being from 10:18:46 - 10:22-14. Consensual RDM is still RDM and there was no claim, and no reason to kill him so your ban will stay 2 Weeks for MassRDM.

@Alex Conway Lock and Move Please.

• When responding to a report/appeal thread you must be directly involved to the situation, or have relevant information that could sway the final decision
Edited by Prince
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 3