DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I was warned for shooting a guy whom had a bounty, he killed himself and it hit the guy behind him

Dankey

I was playing as a bounty hunter and a bounty was placed on a player named Vernon

I then found him shot him and as soon as i did he killed himself apparently there was a person right in front of him which i could not see, he killed himself it hit the person named MarioKart 

I was then trying to explain my case but i wasn't allowed. I have video evidence showing my case. Why am i being warned for something that is so far beyond my reach.

I was warned by someone named bubble buddies 21.

Here's a link to the video proof-   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeKXRVdqPiw&feature=youtu.be

Did you tell the staff you have Video proof of the report? All staff should look at the evidence before making a decision. Either way. I +1 this, The warn should be removed. Its just chance that he shot someone else.

Edited by Kicks
oops

Im sorry for a late reply but I asked over and over if he had proof and he had nothing to show me, I gave him plenty of time to send evidence and he didnt say anything. Plus in this video he still kills the wrong guy that was even on the bounty list, futhermore its still attmp rdm. The first 10 minutes of the sit he kept on telling me verbally the story and I continued to ask him if he had any proof to show that this sit was a lack of communication. Although he did tell me that he had a screenshot so I kindly asked him to send it to me and he replied with "I cant find it" so after that I said going by logs and your lack of evidence to show otherwise you will be warned I would be more than happy to see his evidence and correct anything that went down at that moment.

Screenshot of logs- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1433898852

It seems(atleast in my eyes) that he went away to edit a video IF he would have told me I would have returned the reportee and kindly waited for him but I had nothing in my knowledge that he was grabbing any video proof or any proof at all.

Edited by BubbleBuddies21
I got a 10 iq

I would like to see the unedited video. Preferably the one with sound so I can hear your conversation. If he asked you for evidence and you didn't tell him you had the recording then It's kinda your fault. If this is the case I will give you a plus 1 since you have evidence of it now but Bubble shouldn't receive any backlash for it. 

hmmm? do we just change rules whenever we feel it applies? I remember being warned several times for rdming people who ran in the way when i was trying to complete a hit. not sure why it wouldnt be the same. Unless the dude said he didnt want him warned and clearly he did. just my 2 cents.

6 hours ago, SheepDog said:

hmmm? do we just change rules whenever we feel it applies? I remember being warned several times for rdming people who ran in the way when i was trying to complete a hit. not sure why it wouldnt be the same. Unless the dude said he didnt want him warned and clearly he did. just my 2 cents.

That's whay im confused about this.

Like I understand this topic 100% things happten but the fact is that he killed or attmpted to kill someone which in any other cause is breaking a rule I dont undertstand why this is being debated.

Too be honest if I could just +1 this and resolve his warn, Looking at this situation in a most reasonable sense it looks pretty legitimate, like I said if he would have shown me video proof I would done differently.

1 hour ago, BubbleBuddies21 said:

Like I understand this topic 100% things happten but the fact is that he killed or attmpted to kill someone which in any other cause is breaking a rule I dont undertstand why this is being debated.

Too be honest if I could just +1 this and resolve his warn, Looking at this situation in a most reasonable sense it looks pretty legitimate, like I said if he would have shown me video proof I would done differently.

its one of the MANY reasons why i ended up quitting.

Nibba it's your fault. It still is Att. RDM either way, even if its an accident, it's still a warnable offense. If this is an accident and you shouldn't have been warned then why would people killing in cross fire be warned since it was an "Accident" too.

+1 besides not useing the appeal format, i think the warn should be removed, clreay had no intent to shoot him lol. if you recorded this, would be nice to see where bubble asked you for proof, and why not show him if he did.

1 hour ago, JPdude said:

+1 besides not useing the appeal format, i think the warn should be removed, clreay had no intent to shoot him lol. if you recorded this, would be nice to see where bubble asked you for proof, and why not show him if he did.

Thats why he sped it up and had no sound.