WreckEM staff app

In-game name: WreckEM
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:170087436
Warns: 0
Timezone: Centeral Standard aka the best one
Playtime?:  471.23.28
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes i have shadowplay
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  and Vaelex
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] previously on here as FortniteKed91290 and Cops N Robbers but its inactive now 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] With my previous time being staff i was impressed with the quality of training that Garnet gives all staff. I understand that sometimes people don't agree with staff members simply due to the fact they may not understand the rules, so I would normally explain the purpose and meaning behind said rules. I also find that most people in the DarkRP server have a bad reputation for wanting to do things by their own rules and agenda which makes it difficult to play with some people. More often than not, being that i am no longer staff realize that staff needs more support in this server due to the overwhelming amount of rule breakers and I genuinely enjoy helping out. My leadership abilities from the military have made administration something that is very easy for me. More often than not I will do my best to help answer users questions while in server to the best of my current abilities. 

While most often than not I am a  hobo in the server, I recently bought a custom class due to my recent activity in server. Honestly I get more joy out of this server than any others I have been on,  the freedom you get on here is unlike most servers. The wide variety of people you encounter also makes this a job for someone whos handled real life problems such as correction of misbehavior as well. Having a stern ability to coach and lead will also set me apart from others. While most people will say that being staff is overrated, I think it would be honorable and plan to do so should I be chosen again to do so proudly.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details none
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: was accepted last year but had to step down due to previous job
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: can hop in game at any time
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I enjoy teaching tactical firearms courses and photography
Did you read the staff rules?: WreckEM

Edited by WreckEMsaints
Adding a staff member to recommenders
  • Forums Moderator

I've seen you in game quite a bit and your playtime is quite good! But as Hot Girl said, I see you diss in OOC a lot and just be disrespectful in general. I think you have a little while to go before being ready for staff. Good luck.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, austin0714 said:

+1

You have 2 paragraph, while the bare minimum is 3. While the previous experience is nice, it's a work in progress. I've changed my opinion. Playtime is also great!

The Minimum is 2 Paragraph's on here idk where you got 3 from but okay!

Wreckem If you can be on atleast a few times each week I know what youve got going on in life but if you can be good and positive like the old you than I see that you should have a 2nd chance Goodluck to you my guy 

• Agree 1

I have seen you on a little bit, and you have a really good playtime. But if both Eli and HOT said that you are dissing in OOC Chat, I believe that is a large issue that could potentially hold you back from being a staff. Before becoming a staff, I think that it is best for you to try to clear up your reputation in OOC, as what you say in OOC will be remembered and is a large factor of your reputation. Like I said, I think you have a lot of knowledge on the server, but diss in OOC isn't good for a staff. Good luck though.