WreckEM staff app

+1 UHHHHH I've known WreckEM for a bit now, I think I actually recommended him to apply a month ago or so. Surprising to see DISS in OOC, however I trust Fetn and I's judgement I don't see one mistake coming to be a major flaw in a staff's performance. I'm glad to see you've got around to it. This is a generally good guy, laid back and has a optimistic personality. He is very fit for the current staff team. Add me to Refs!

• Winner 1
3 minutes ago, Vaelex said:

+1 UHHHHH I've known WreckEM for a bit now, I think I actually recommended him to apply a month ago or so. Surprising to see DISS in OOC, however I trust Fetn and I's judgement I don't see one mistake coming to be a major flaw in a staff's performance. I'm glad to see you've got around to it. This is a generally good guy, laid back and has a optimistic personality. He is very fit for the current staff team. Add me to Refs!

Lol my bad bud. I added you on my recommendations ❤️

@eli_@HOT-GIRL If he was seen dissing in OOC than would he not of been warned for it ? Also I have been on when hes been on and I havent seen him diss in OOC much hes only been defending him self against toxic people. Just a little disclaimer that he wouldve been warned for Diss In OOC if he had done that.

• Disagree 1