How to use the MK14 in many different styles of play

the MK14 is gave to both the 1MD Sniper and the 11B Sniper it has (this is a guide for US)

- 2 ammo types (Match,Magnum)

- 3 Iron Sights

- 3 Scopes

- 1 Silencer

Now let me go over good things to put on your gun!

1. This is my Favorite, i have gotten many Kills using it.  First put the Silencer on i know your probably thinking "oh but that will make it do less damage" well yes but the MK14 has alot of power in it the Silencer doesnt really change anything but make less recoil and 0% muzzle flash and i recommend for you scope the NXS or the Short Dot.

2. This one is a little strane TBH First put the short dot scope on the Gun and Match ammo,  i found alot of cons with this method but there is a big plus aswell i found that it is MUCH easier to get back on target with this method

3. This method requires good aim all you do is put a silencer on, nothing else 😕

now lets go other how to use it in Combat (since the new map change all my awesome spots have gone so i had to look for better ones)

1.  Camping at Factory if you didnt know in Factory theres this little thing called Light jump to get to light jump first go to the front of Factory and then there should be a ladder climb up and now your on the Roof now go other to the lights and jump on the first one.  Now you have a good spot were you can see RU coming over the hill and snipe those guys!

2. Town Group Sniping, this one you will need GOOD Teammates who can LISTEN (i mean sometimes you don't have that) 

so congrats if you teammates are ready to listen get 1 man to camp Construct another to guard some of the little house towards the hill and another to go by the Oil if you have more than 3 teammates put them if smaller groups

Okay i hope this will help because i love sniping and i want others to be able to atleast have a chance at getting a kill when sniping with NON-Dono Weapons

: )

• Like 5
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 2