SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:506145575
Warns: 2
Timezone:  Eastern Daylight Time
Playtime?: 103:16:35
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think i should be chosen over other staff is because to start i can commit to playing. i am usually available most of the time.  I am willing to take the time to help out the community, and the players. I can control myself, what i mean by this is I am willing to do the right thing instead of being biased towards one player. I think i have what it takes to be a role model, someone who others can follow and understand rights from wrongs.  I have the patience to help, or even teach players rules about the game they may not know in order to allow everyone to enjoy the game.

Not only that, but since the start of playing i have been in numerous sits, almost all going in my favor, I want to bring this up because in those sits i just wanted the other person to understand a certain rule, so they understand what it means in order to help them evade a ban in the future. I also just overall enjoy helping people, and newer players. I want everyone to have the best time they can have while playing on Garnet. 

To cut it down, i think i would be the best because im able to commit my time, i have the patience to listen to both sides of a story during sits, im willing to help out with new players, or even normal players who may not understand certain rules, and i just enjoy helping out. Also I have been enjoying Garnet a lot recently so if there's any server i wanna go for staff on its only Garnet.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, Tuesday, March 24th
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time is needed.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I have a job, and that is really it.
Did you read the staff rules?: Trends

• Like 1

You have broken a lot of rules and see lots of reports against you. 

how ever your paragraphs are good and you read the staff rules plus you where honest about your warns.

Edited by HOT-GIRL
fixing
  • Like 1

+1 Good app, I have seen you around a lot. Follows the rules 99.9% of the time. Great sport although I get a lot of reports about you their usually a misunderstanding like with a mug or somthing. I would love to see you on the staff team! Good Luck!

• Like 1
On 3/28/2020 at 1:49 PM, trends said:

start i can commit to playing

Well all the staff commit to playing no the server and there are plenty of users/VIPS committing to the game that have a lot of hours of course.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:49 PM, trends said:

I can control myself

I've met you a few times before but it was really only because you were minging in ways, and have been told by multiple people that you were minging plenty of times.

I do not believe you are ready to be part of the staff team, and I do not believe you have a strong staff app, I feel a lot of this app is just filler and basically what most people who apply say. I am not discouraging you, I just believe you should work more on getting well known in the community and staff, and just work more into proving yourself to be fit for staff. So I am going to -1 you for your staff app.

• Agree 1

I dont want to discourage you, You seem like a nice person as I've played with you for a while. Unfortunately I would like to know you better as there have been times I've seen a bit of a minge but it wasn't too bad. I know we all need chances sometimes but would really love to see you improve of the mingey part of yourself. There was possibly one time, Maybe it was you it's hard to recall and my video didnt catch. But you were media mic spamming once and have seen some sort of minge from time to time. I just dont think you're ready for staff at this point in time. Other than that you're a great person but I would love to see you on the team.  I just don't think you're ready for it yet. 

-LASDSheriffDog

• Forums Moderator

As several others have said, we don't see you too much and most of us don't know you at all. I true Lynde and Sheriff saying that you're mingey so at this time I don't think you're fit for the staff team. Get more well known in the community. 

-1 This really isn't written correctly, you haven't even capitalized a majority of your I's. This is literally Grade 8 English. I really hope you take that to heart, because it is extremely concerning. You also made an application a mere 6 days ago, that speaks for itself.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:10 PM, HOT-GIRL said:

how ever your paragraphs are good and you read the staff rules plus you where honest about your warns.

+1

Hot Girl, I don't understand  your decision given your comments, you even restated that the person applying has broken lots of rules and often has many reports against him. His paragraphs are sub-par at best, HE READ THE STAFF RULES, wow that's a requirement. Honesty is simply expected or certainly should be, not to be categorized as a plus or bonus! 

I like your hours, and that you're dedicated to becoming a staff member, but applying again 6 days later reflects immaturity and lack of ability to self evaluate or productively take constructive criticism . I don't remember your previous application or if I even responded to it. 

19 hours ago, Larry said:

+1 your staff application was typed out well

Come on...

Sometimes I don't think you guys even read these...

I could understand you guys saying that if he AT LEAST capitalized his I's.

Now for the actual applicant, I have nothing against you, I love the fact you care enough for this community to even consider staff, however that is simply not enough to be accepted. I would like to see take some time and reflect on staff comments  and  more effort put into your application, and perhaps then you will receive a positive feedback.

If  you feel my reply has a negative tone you are correct, and it is intended for my fellow staff and their lack of effort on reading and replying to your application.  I would like to see everyone put their best foot forward and so their best, not just what is easiest. 

Edited by Vaelex
On 3/28/2020 at 11:10 PM, HOT-GIRL said:

+1

-1 What? This is a reason exactly to -1! He doesn't know the rules and needs to stop breaking them, who cares if they have a good application. If they have broken the rules many times with your eyes then you should not +1 them.