Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: i dont know
Your in-game name: bbb loafy
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:177728999
In-game name of reportee: bbb loafy
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:177728999
Date & Time of incident:3/28. like 8pm
Timezone: central
What happened? (include any proof):

i was randomly kicked and lost 2 maxed printers. @HOT-GIRL has the evidence that i was randomly kicked and here is the best screenshot of my printers it was taken by my friend, the printers that are mine are the bottom 2.

https://imgur.com/a/qJU0zna

I was in a sit with this player earlier today about what happened. @Chase dismissed this as the player did not have sufficient proof of what happened. I do have video recording of the sit and what went down.

Player claimed there was a glitch in the job menu, He some how was able to click join job on a job that was already full. Once he did that he claims it kicked him without reason. 

He then requested chase and going through and asking questions the player said he doesnt have video recording showing the glitch but says his friend has video recording of the player DC'ing.

It could be a glitch, It could be players internet issue. But as I was helping another staff member with this I request chase to come up and to help us out. Player didnt have sufficient proof that it was a glitch and this was handled already in-game by a manager. No clue why it was brought up to forums.

-LASDSheriffDog

Edited by LASDSheriffDog

I already talked to you in game, and I thought we had cleared it up already. We would need proof of what happened on your screen when you got 'kicked', or we'd have no real basis for your compensation. For all I know you're internet could've cut out, you could've left accidentally, got reconnected by a staff member, etc. Unless you can provide us with that proof, I'll have to move this to denied. I'll leave it open for now.

11 hours ago, LASDSheriffDog said:

I was in a sit with this player earlier today about what happened. @Chase dismissed this as the player did not have sufficient proof of what happened. I do have video recording of the sit and what went down.

Player claimed there was a glitch in the job menu, He some how was able to click join job on a job that was already full. Once he did that he claims it kicked him without reason. 

He then requested chase and going through and asking questions the player said he doesnt have video recording showing the glitch but says his friend has video recording of the player DC'ing.

It could be a glitch, It could be players internet issue. But as I was helping another staff member with this I request chase to come up and to help us out. Player didnt have sufficient proof that it was a glitch and this was handled already in-game by a manager. No clue why it was brought up to forums.

-LASDSheriffDog

i thought that was that happened but then hot girl tole me i actualy got kicked. i asummed that what happened because i was fucking around in the job menu at the time

46 minutes ago, frank103003 said:

i thought that was that happened but then hot girl tole me i actualy got kicked. i asummed that what happened because i was fucking around in the job menu at the time

No one can actually kick, People can reconnect but you would be back in like 20 seconds just like a reconnect would. If its that we would've seen someone do /reconnect and a message saying this player has reconnected this player. And even if you were reconnected admins still do not need to give you compensation for what happened and what you lost.

• Agree 1