Ban for nlr appeal

Thomas

NOTE: APPEALS ARE NOT FOR APOLOGIZING, THEY ARE FOR FALSE BANS!

Name:Thomas

SteamID:76561198219152051

Staff who Banned you: Evity

People Involved: Unsure

Reason You were Banned:NLR

How long were you banned for?: 2 day

Proof of Ban:unable to provide ( Im in the Army and am currently on Staff Duty 24hr Duty)

Your side of the story: i belive its just a misunderstanding because i was never pulled into a sit to explain or be warned however i could be mistaken this is my favorite dark rp server ill do my best to rp correct am still learning however this is no excuse for it. Hope yall have a nice night! ?

Edited by Thomas
Incorrect formatting

I was the staff who banned you. You were banned for NLR + LTAP due to you breaking NLR and leaving the server. Evity provided me with proof of you breaking NLR with logs, showing he killed you in a short span of fewer than 3 minutes when he was doing a raid. I'm currently getting the screenshot from him and when I do, I will post it here and edit this post.

1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I was the staff who banned you. You were banned for NLR + LTAP due to you breaking NLR and leaving the server. Evity provided me with proof of you breaking NLR with logs, showing he killed you in a short span of fewer than 3 minutes when he was doing a raid. I'm currently getting the screenshot from him and when I do, I will post it here and edit this post.

To clarify, did you pull him into a sit?

Roger that i had to leave because im on staff duty i was trying to avoid any punishment or anything my concern is that i wasnt even warned about NLR because honest to god i was aware i was doing it i was law enforcement so i was returning to back up other officers if im remembering correctly but, i maybe mistaken 

2 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

How can I pull him into a sit if he left? I tried to, but he had already left as shown here: YtRzhqw.jpg

Roger that I see now I was literally called into brigade 6 minutes prior to that thats why I left sorry i didnt know i was gonna get pulled into a sit but what i mean was i was on the server for about 2 minute and then i was banned as if someone realized i was online and banned me in all honesty i didnt even realize