Devil's Staff Application

Devil

In-game name: 11B CW2 Devil
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198144315678
Warns: 0
Timezone: Mountain
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | 11B CW2 Devil has played for 402:19:27.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: I plan to keep people from minging and ruining the server and ruining the fun of others on the server. I plan to help assist people who have any questions on/ about the server. I want to assist making this server a great place for people to come when they want to play MRP (Especially cause GG is better than IceFuse) and I think that people should feel comfortable where they are at. I hope to keep people from disrespecting others and from belittling others enough to where people feel comfortable to make reports while Im on knowing I will handle them professionally and listen to both sides of the story to understand where both people are coming from. I also want to make sure that no one is incorrectly using their powers to bully others or take advantage of others. I want to correct my mistakes in the past by doing better and helping the server avoid RDM and Mingy gamers who come to ruin peoples time. I hope to push for Garnet to be the number 1 server people will recommend to their friends that play G-mod to increase the amount of people who play the server so much so that if the server is full they wait for a free spot just to join.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Yes, I have previously been removed for RDM back in 2018 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A lot more or so at least 5 days a week

-1, So to start off i have absolutely no idea who you are, I don’t mean that in a toxic way i just don’t ever remember seeing you in game. Besides that the app itself is decent besides the colors/formatting. The only problem is me not knowing you. If someone i trust can vouch for you ill change my answer. 

4 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

-1, So to start off i have absolutely no idea who you are, I don’t mean that in a toxic way i just don’t ever remember seeing you in game. Besides that the app itself is decent besides the colors/formatting. The only problem is me not knowing you. If someone i trust can vouch for you ill change my answer. 

Ya ive never really seen you in game if you get more well know on ru and be more active on us but right now its a -1