Age [minimum 15 y/o]:

Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): 

STEAM_0:1:227746

Warns:

1 for rdm in which I couldn't find proof

Timezone:

Central (1 hour behind EST)

Playtime [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 

| A WO1 Chief Maverick has played for 2001:49:57. a lot are AFK hours maybe like 700 are real.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:

[YES/NO] 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:

[YES/NO] 

Referrals:

none at the moment

Past staff experience:

I was a Moderator but then resigned. accepted on July 18, 2018 and resigned on august 29, 2018.

How do you plan on benefiting the server?:

I am very active and could be there for players when there are no staff on, especially at night because I usually stay up until 3-4.  And especially with this virus I can be very active seeing as I will be doing online school for the rest of the year which I do a weeks worth of work in 2 days. I know what needs to be done as a staff member due to my past experience. even though it was a short amount of time I learned so much from the other members during that month. I can answer all questions a player has which can be server based or anything GMOD related. Im not looking for a cool rank or to be super popular. being staff on this server was one of the most fun times I have had in a game and I cherished every moment of it. All im looking for is a chance to prove that I have changed from what I once was and that I can be trusted again. It can be very easy for someone like me to mess around considering my ADHD, but unlike last time I will put my job first instead of goofing around. after all of the "events" that happened I had ask myself why I would do a dumb think like that. It showed me that I needed to grow up. Dont hold on to the past as I am a different person than I was back then. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: 

Yes, I was banned for charge-back(plan to buy everything I had back overtime). At the time I was stupid and doing things a 15 year old kid should never do health wise. And the things I was doing I should have never done while I was on the staff team. I regret every thing I did/said and will always be ashamed of it.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes one on July 16th 2018 which got accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

As long as this corona thing is happening literally all day. If it weren't I would get around 8 hours maybe.

I dont expect to get staff but why not try. worst that can happen is it getting rejected. thank you for reading.

Edited by Maverick
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1

Didn't you only come back like three days ago? I don't think that's enough time for the community to fully evaluate how you act/interact with the community since your return. Your application is written nice and organized, but is lacking some of the requirements such as the minimum of two paragraphs for the question "How do you plan on benefiting the server".

I think you should play for at least another month or two before trying to become staff. If everything goes smoothly and you get well respected within the community then you'll probably get staff easily, but you've just returned so I really do think you need more time to get known within the community better.

• Like 1