Ban Appeal

wreakster

In-game name: 11B DS 1SG Wreakster
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:447931012)
Staff members in-game name: D Rose i dont know if it was him or not
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): i dont know
Date & Time of incident: 4/4/2020 22:22:46
Timezone: West coast
Ban Reason: "mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: Two weeks
Proof of Ban: https://garnetgaming.net/militaryrp/bans/
What happened? (include any proof):i was just banned for two weeks for som,ething i didnt do. During war, i was covering fire for some of my squad members when i saw some RU rushing us. i then pointed my attention towards them and opened fire. i DIDNT kill them. as soon as i opened fire they took cover, and next thing i know, i was banned for two weeks. For "mass RDM". this really makes me mad. Can you please fix this. i have put too much work into playing this server just to get banned for no reason. im sorry for taking your time, but please cam any staff members fix this.  im scared and i dont want to lose my only friends.
Why should your ban be removed?:  I didnt even kill any of them. and it was during war, by the rocks near town. 

Edited by wreakster

+1 I guess. This is subject to change because I don't quite believe your story. D Rose tends to be a staff member who uses logic to solve his problems, I don't think he would ban you because you were firing at people during war. But, I could be wrong. Also another thought I had, maybe it was at the end of war and you just didn't see the kill timer and you fired at people while you thought the war was still going on, who knows? So +1 until evidence is fully released or the situation is explained. 

Edited by RegretTheManEater
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, wreakster said:

i DIDNT kill them

You are completely lying in this statement. You had killed a couple 2GAs and atleast one Alpha member. It was not during war when you got these kills, it was atleast 10 minutes into peacetime. Sadly I was not able to save the SS as my game crashed right before I could upload the SS on the cloud but everyone remembers what happened as it was a 1SG in army MassRDMing. 

• Disagree 1
20 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

You are completely lying in this statement. You had killed a couple 2GAs and atleast one Alpha member. It was not during war when you got these kills, it was atleast 10 minutes into peacetime. Sadly I was not able to save the SS as my game crashed right before I could upload the SS on the cloud but everyone remembers what happened as it was a 1SG in army MassRDMing. 

i remember hitting one of them but i did not kill any of them. if it was during peace time then i understand. but this was during war. (i hope so) and they were rushing us. i wasnt paying attention to the time limit, but i wasnt alone. i have one marine ( who was a sargent but i forgot which type) with me and a PVT army solider with me. if war was over they would've noticed it and backed off, and i would've followed. and you dont have proof that im the 1SG that did it. there are alot of 1SG on the server who could've done it. but if i do remain banned i only have one question. will i lose all my progress? 

Edited by wreakster
1 hour ago, RegretTheManEater said:

+1 I guess. This is subject to change because I don't quite believe your story. D Rose tends to be a staff member who uses logic to solve his problems, I don't think he would ban you because you were firing at people during war. But, I could be wrong. Also another thought I had, maybe it was at the end of war and you just didn't see the kill timer and you fired at people while you thought the war was still going on, who knows? So +1 until evidence is fully released or the situation is explained. 

can you talk to awesomeaiden about it please? i really dont want to be banned. my only freinds are this community. this server is my coping methed and i really dont want to lose this. i dont want to lose my freinds, whitelists, rank, and happiness. i know i sound like im over reacting but im panicking and crying right now and im scared that i'll lose everything. please help me with this.