Vapr Staff Application

vapr

In game name: Vapr
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:155912883
Warns: 0
Timezone: (EDT)
Playtime?: 3121:24:24.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  JakePlays, Zaroni Pepperoni, Tenalic, Watak, Dr Turtle, Grace, Big Boy John, Bubblebuddies21, Senpaii and ModlyHotPocket.
    Past experiences as staff: None.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

In my opinion, I have quite a lot of experience on Garnet DarkRP, this shows in my amount of hours and how much I help out new players with rules and building. I know probably 90% of all the rules and I know I can enforce them well. I may minge at times but when I take sits or become staff on duty I would become serious. I know when to control my maturity now and I believe I am fit to be staff. I used to get warns daily, but since my last ban I haven't gotten a warning once. I've been trying to show my maturity to prove to the community that I am ready to be a part of the staff team. I've made many friends on the server such as SaltedPeanutMan, Rohan, Grace, Bubblebuddies, File, Im Krayon, and many others. I enjoy the Garnet community and I feel as if I've been made a part of it. I am not very active on the forums but I will if I get accepted as staff, along with team-speak of course. My semi-close friend is SUCC SUCC who has been staff before and is staff again atm, he's told my about how to handle sits and how not to handle sits.

Another reason I believe I should be chosen over other applicants is because of the massive amount of time I spend on the server, I believe I can contribute a lot to helping out other players and staff members. I would be more active on team-speak than I am currently, talking with more staff members and taking many many sits daily. In sits and staff meetings I will 100% be respectful and mature, especially to HR. I spend a lot of time on Garnet and sometimes late at night I notice there are very little to no staff online and the minge levels are insane. Propblock of spawn, mass rdm and basically every rule broken. This doesn't let new players enjoy the server and I believe if I was staff at that time I could've handled the situation appropriately. Basically, I believe I am now ready and prepared to be staff, with my experience and my knowledge of basically every rule I believe I could be a good part of the staff team on GG DRP.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I have been banned for mass rdm twice, and one ban for exploiting. The exploiting ban made me realize how immature I was acting, I was spawning in inflated props in the skybox and just around the map. Even when staff members told me to stop I refused, I obviously regret acting this way and I believe I was fully responsible for that ban. Some other bans like "afk with props" but those aren't major I believe. I haven't been in trouble since my last ban and I hope that proves that I have changed and I am capable of controlling my maturity level. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: One last year, I didn't fully read the staff rules and accidentally "advertised" my staff application on DRP.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Daily, I am online a lot usually and when the new DRP map comes out I will be probably more active than usual.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Yes I play piano and do swimming, those don't take up that much time though.
Did you read the staff rules?: Vapr, Yes.

Edited by vapr
Adding Another Referall
  • Winner 1

+1

Are you a bot or something? 3k hours. OK.

I've known the guy for a very long time, he's a very trustworthy person, very intelligent and funny...

The bans are kinda problematic, but I know you've matured since then, and you haven't been in any trouble since.

I know you probably did read the staff rules, just the wrong ones, please read them from here - 

Overall speaking, I think you should be staff, you have a very good understanding of the rules, and a really good application.
Just please do as I suggested and read the staff rules that I linked

Just now, MyNameJeff said:

+1

Are you a bot or something? 3k hours. OK.

I've known the guy for a very long time, he's a very trustworthy person, very intelligent and funny...

The bans are kinda problematic, but I know you've matured since then, and you haven't been in any trouble since.

I know you probably did read the staff rules, just the wrong ones, please read them from here - 

Overall speaking, I think you should be staff, you have a very good understanding of the rules, and a really good application.
Just please do as I suggested and read the staff rules that I linked

Thank you, but yes I did read those staff rules.

dudes been on the server before most of the playerbase has even been able to produce nut and has actually made an effort to improve himself (without just saying he would and not doing shit), his huge amount of activity, specially during times without staff puts him at a prime time for handling sits, with extensive knowledge of rules basically putting him in the situation where he would be able to handle sits in a timely matter, obvious plus 1 from me big boi, even though your breath smells like hotdog water.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, vapr said:

In game name: Vapr
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:155912883
Warns: 0
Timezone: (EDT)
Playtime?: 3121:24:24.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Dr Turtle, Grace, Big Boy John, Bubblebuddies21, Senpaii and ModlyHotPocket.
    Past experiences as staff: None.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

In my opinion, I have quite a lot of experience on Garnet DarkRP, this shows in my amount of hours and how much I help out new players with rules and building. I know probably 90% of all the rules and I know I can enforce them well. I may minge at times but when I take sits or become staff on duty I would become serious. I know when to control my maturity now and I believe I am fit to be staff. I used to get warns daily, but since my last ban I haven't gotten a warning once. I've been trying to show my maturity to prove to the community that I am ready to be a part of the staff team. I've made many friends on the server such as SaltedPeanutMan, Rohan, Grace, Bubblebuddies, File, Im Krayon, and many others. I enjoy the Garnet community and I feel as if I've been made a part of it. I am not very active on the forums but I will if I get accepted as staff, along with team-speak of course. My semi-close friend is SUCC SUCC who has been staff before and is staff again atm, he's told my about how to handle sits and how not to handle sits.

Another reason I believe I should be chosen over other applicants is because of the massive amount of time I spend on the server, I believe I can contribute a lot to helping out other players and staff members. I would be more active on team-speak than I am currently, talking with more staff members and taking many many sits daily. In sits and staff meetings I will 100% be respectful and mature, especially to HR. I spend a lot of time on Garnet and sometimes late at night I notice there are very little to no staff online and the minge levels are insane. Propblock of spawn, mass rdm and basically every rule broken. This doesn't let new players enjoy the server and I believe if I was staff at that time I could've handled the situation appropriately. Basically, I believe I am now ready and prepared to be staff, with my experience and my knowledge of basically every rule I believe I could be a good part of the staff team on GG DRP.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes I have been banned for mass rdm twice, and one ban for exploiting. The exploiting ban made me realize how immature I was acting, I was spawning in inflated props in the skybox and just around the map. Even when staff members told me to stop I refused, I obviously regret acting this way and I believe I was fully responsible for that ban. Some other bans like "afk with props" but those aren't major I believe. I haven't been in trouble since my last ban and I hope that proves that I have changed and I am capable of controlling my maturity level. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: One last year, I didn't fully read the staff rules and accidentally "advertised" my staff application on DRP.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Daily, I am online a lot usually and when the new DRP map comes out I will be probably more active than usual.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Yes I play piano and do swimming, those don't take up that much time though.
Did you read the staff rules?: Vapr, Yes.

You've been here a long time, decent app, experienced, and overall the good you've done for the community is more than the bad. +1

• Like 1