Bob Jenny Staff Application

Bob Jenny

2 hours ago, Watak said:

Please Read The Correct Staff Rules Here:

http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/

Your app may be 2 paragraphs but all the app states is that you will / do things but you never actually say how you will do those things. The app just looks simple and does not show you being different from the others.

You also say that you play football and work and say that its all in the morning and that you can play in the afternoon then why did you say that you only have 1-2 hours a day to contribute to this role?

You were also banned for this a few months back...

29b544aa506e87f58612a7d4632eef7c.png

Also, I haven't really seen you ingame from my perspective.

Overall. The app seems really plain. Please beef it up by adding things about yourself like traits and how you will proceed to do those tasks that you stated. The Font makes the app seem a bit bigger than it is but that doesn't really bother my right now.

-1 all this is kinda bad + I have never seen you ingame

1 hour ago, MoldyHotpocket said:

Generic app

Didn't read rules

Haven't seen you ingame

Beef up your app, read the correct set of rules, and raise your activity ingame, then you will have my plus one.

Ok thanks dawg

-1 I don't think this is appropriate behavior for any staff or anyone applying for staff. 

The only thing in your app I was impressed by was your playtime, but lying about a ban, especially a ban for this reason has me not trusting you already.

29b544aa506e87f58612a7d4632eef7c.png