BUDBUD's Staff Application

BUDBUD

In-game name: BUDBUD

SteamID (https://steamid.id/):  STEAM_0:1:503921510

Warns: 0

Timezone: Eastern

Playtime?:   | BUDBUD has played for 242:11:26.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] On a older steam account i was a admin for a darkRP server but that sever doesnt exist I was staff for 1-2 years on and off.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I would be a good choice for a staff member for mutiple reasons. I love to help players in need of money or just help set up a base. I am not the type of person to get mad at other players. I treat each player as equal and without evidence i will not punish a player. This server has changed my look at darkRP servers for the better, and I feel responsible to give other players that expierence too. I am not here just for the title I am going to make a difference in the community of (GG). I want to make sure players have fun but still follow the rules. Everyone on this server derserves to have fun, but if rules are broken it will not go unnoticed.   I am here so I can makesure this server stays fun for everyone.  With my staffing expierence on other servers I think I would be a great candidate, because I am no stranger to the situations a staff member has to deal with daily.

The main reason you should choose me is, because I am a very chill person and I love to play with people in many different rp situations. I have played with players like Gianni, General Knoxx, Bird, SteveT, and Eli. I am a clean player who loves to meet new people, and help them out. I am a mature player that can stay calm and wont break rules. I can play the game as it should be played through an rp expierence. I've played on this server for awhile and love everything about it. I believe that if I am a moderator I will do sits often and ensure that people who break the rules are punished. I have plenty of time to staff, and better the community as a whole.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No  but I have had 3 warns in the past

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes April 3

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  2-10 hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play lacrosse and now  that  school is  shutdown  all I really do is play Gmod and practice lacrosse until i go back to college.

Did you read the staff rules?:BUDBUD

• Like 1

Hello BudBud, I have seen you plenty on the server and have never really seen a sit on you besides someone thinking you're propblocking PD while you were Mayor. You know you rules and are well behaved, so I am going to give you a +1, hopefully we will see you on the staff team. Also if you would like you can add me to your referrals.

+1  I've had no issues with this guy in-game, although i haven't had much contact with him i just came across him helping a new player set up a base and explain the rules to help him avoid a fail base. He wasn't angry, he was patient, and explained the rules with care.  I believe he will make a fine addition to the staff team. 

-Mature

-Active

-Good playtime

-Know the Rules

Accept this man!

• Agree 1