Sev - Kit Changes

Ting

Description: I understand that the whole update will most likely cause a stand still in updates for a long time. So I am hoping this gets seen early and soon. After being accepted for Sev, I was very excited about his kit and role. I still am, but I noticed some issues in terms of his weapon. Historically, the DC-17m is a interchangeable blaster rifle that has modifications ready for quick changes in combat. What I am suggesting is to add the DC-17m Blaster Rifle to the Sev whitelist. Scorch, another member of delta squad, has two versions of the weapon. He contains the DC-17m Blaster Rifle and Shotgun. This allows him to have a versatile loadout which makes all it much easier on him. Sev, however, does not have the same option of a blaster rifle. This is extremely annoying partly because I have found that the DC-17m Sniper is pretty bad at taking out targets quickly. It is almost as if the regular blasters are better. I am simply suggesting the addition of the DC-17 Blaster Rifle to make the classes (scorch and sev) consistent.

TL;DR

Add the DC-17m Blaster Rifle to the Sev whitelist so that Sev is a bit more versatile like his counterparts.

• Cringe 2
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...