Changes to the 104th Battalion

Vizii

Overall, After looking back and forth to the 104th following lore and the comparison from what the 104th truly does between canon and the server in my opinion needs to be fixed. 

To start, in episodes that the 104th is featured in, The 104th Battalion is seen on felucia using jet packs, the entire company did at that fact. Yet to see, we are not equipped with said jetpacks. Instead we were given flamethrowers that are never seen in anytype of lore involving the 104th battalion. As the 104th battalion is meant to serve as recover and relief, We should be given jet troopers in the case of someone that had taken a hostage makes an attempt to escape being captured. This would replace the classes Pyro and the perk of the flamethrower that is given to Arsonist. 

2. With the addition of the of the arsonist class, I was quite confused on why this class was capped at two players, when every other battalion has a specialty class that is capped at three. For this class, I would recommend either reverting the cap to 3 players, or changing the class entirely to some sort of jet trooper or simply changing the weaponry to better fit the 104th battalion. 

• Agree 4

+1   i never really understood why we had a mandalorian Flame thrower when, in the show, we were never even seen with a flame thrower. Also, when we got our ARF T2 class we got something different than any other battalion, i dont fully understand why but if someone can clarify, that would be much appreciated.

• Agree 1

So do you just want us to give every battalion a jet trooper class? We can homogenize all the battalions so no one complains that they don't have something. We can also remove the arsonist class since wrist flame throwers weren't really lore for clones and you want lore classes.

• Forums Moderator

All throughout movies and the Clone Wars show I believe the only people seen using flame throwers is Ki-Adi-Mundi's battalion. Which was the 21st Galactic Marines. So I agree they should be changed and if the 21st gets added they should be the ones using flamethrowers. Although if we're going for all classes to be only lore based I think it would be dumb. Throughout the show I've seen 501st use jetpacks as well. Also, there's plenty of things that could go wrong having a ton of jetpack wielding clones. So I think no for 104th jet troopers. But I think they should be equipped with a different kind of weapon and the arsonist job should be swapped over to the 21st if they get added.

+1 for arsonist change.

• 2 weeks later...

Going to keep jet packs to the attack battalions. Also, the flamethrowers are cool and work just fine. Don't see a need to change it. However, you are more than welcome to get with your battalion members and discuss weapons from the Reworked pack to add to some of your classes (VIP classes included).

• Like 1