Fordsers staff application

Fordser

STEAM_0:1:177397229

EST

101 hours

Yes

No

None

7 different Military RP's and 2 Dark RP's (can go in depth if needed)

How do i plan on benefiting the server? I have played on Garnet for a very long time now, several years. and over that time I have hopped on and played for around a week or a month or so, and then didn't come back for a decent amount of time. I used to find that the server was rather boring and seemed like a big waste of time to be apart of, but over the years the server has changed drastically in my eyes.  If I am proven  worthy of this staff job I can help take the weight of several sits and minges off of other players who would rather be actually playing the game  I, as you can see above, have had lots of experience as staff and worked my hardest on all of them, never got demoted or lost my job.I see the server has thrived over these past few years and im unsure if this server really needs extra staff ATM but I really believe I can help out a lot, I take TONS of sits and know how players should act, I would also like for you to look at me as a person and too much at the app for which I suck at writing.

a few years ago i was banned for 2 weeks for mass because to my understanding it was downtime i believe, but I don't really remember the incident too well

No

As much as needed

Edited by Spammmmmm.Ajit_Pai
Wanted to
  • Disagree 1
6 minutes ago, RegretTheManEater said:

-1 I have no idea who you are. You put literally no effort in your application as well. I don’t see you as an ideal staff member just judging off of your application. Maybe get on the server from time to time and talk to people my guy. 

I noticed right after I posted it that it was shit so I edited it a bit, and I will be on the server lots from now on, sorry for the 2 year break I took

21 minutes ago, Spammmmmm.Ajit_Pai said:

I noticed right after I posted it that it was shit so I edited it a bit, and I will be on the server lots from now on, sorry for the 2 year break I took

If you took a two year break and just got back then you should definitely not be applying. You should get to know the community and play on the server before you apply for staff.

-1. As regret said, i have no clue who you are, and your application still looks like you put minimal effort into it. Try to be in the community for a few months before submitting an application, so people can get to know you.

I have never seen any interactions from you in the community besides your massRDM ban. If you plan on going for staff, You should reach out and meet people in the community that can help you make your app better because this is (no offense) subpar.

-1 Your playtime is low, you dont play often and playtime is eratic, essay portion is very lacking. You make promises about how you have tons of staffing experience on other servers yet you dont play this one often from what im gathering from your application. You also say you would help take sit loads off of other staff so they can play the game yet this is not how that works considering staff know that staffing matters are more important than playing the game but obviously you didnt know that just wanted to point that out. Also like Regret said if you just came back to the community after being gone for a while and still being relatively new you need to wait a little while before going for staff. Best way to expand yourself within the community is to be active, help people ingame, post on the forums, and overall be nice. Other than that I really dont have anything else to say. Good Luck!

13 minutes ago, Not Naitsir said:

-1 Your playtime is low, you dont play often and playtime is eratic, essay portion is very lacking. You make promises about how you have tons of staffing experience on other servers yet you dont play this one often from what im gathering from your application. You also say you would help take sit loads off of other staff so they can play the game yet this is not how that works considering staff know that staffing matters are more important than playing the game but obviously you didnt know that just wanted to point that out. Also like Regret said if you just came back to the community after being gone for a while and still being relatively new you need to wait a little while before going for staff. Best way to expand yourself within the community is to be active, help people ingame, post on the forums, and overall be nice. Other than that I really dont have anything else to say. Good Luck!

You say I don't know That staff is more important than rp but in fact I do I said that I would take sits instead of other staff so they could stay in rp. And not have to deal with it

5 minutes ago, Spammmmmm.Ajit_Pai said:

You say I don't know That staff is more important than rp but in fact I do I said that I would take sits instead of other staff so they could stay in rp. And not have to deal with it

Either way 9/10 staff will take their duties more serious than rp because the point of the job is to enforce rp rules and make sure everyone is having a smooth experience. Also the point of doing staff is to help players of the server and deal with issues people have not to stay in rp all day and have other staff members hold up all the weight. I understand you want to help but your way of wanting to do it isnt really a good example.