Remove Meditating from Auto slay.

Aparh

Description: This is simple, remove meditating from the list of people who get auto slayed. Meditating was in for the purpose of gaining XP, so it'll be hard too when we get slain. Nothing else much to say, just keeping this short.

Just now, Swigss said:

The xp for meditating isn't anything great. You most likely won't gain levels overnight just for meditating.

But the combonation of the already existing AFK xp, Meditating xp, and T3 xp buffs will make it faster. Aparh said in 327th TS he got another level after a few seconds of meditating (when he was already very close to leveling up) and predicted it'd take one night to level up, or be very close to.

Just now, Swigss said:

Even then, what is the issue with AFKing for XP? It's not a PvP server. The only advantage that would be from XP would just be health in sims or tryouts and that's it

True, but it still discourages other players regardless of if its PVP or PVE. I personally believe XP should be earned not by AFKing overnight which you can do at anytime, it should be earned during events, and simulations held by GMs. In RP, a Jedi could only get combat experience by either fighting, or practicing in simulations, not by sitting around doing nothing for hours on end. In the end it doesnt really matter, Its a small thing that probably won't do much on its on, but these small things are what lead to people to start paying in order to get an advantage or just to feel good. Imma stop clogging this suggestion now as i've voiced my opinion.

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c12.png

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

Edited by Phantom