Murray/Taipan's Staff App

Murray

In-game name:  5thSFGA SFC Taipan
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 
STEAM_1:0:92386816
Warns: 2 (RDM because I did not counter a kidnap in time)
Timezone: EST (NY)
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  | 5thSFGA SFC Taipan has played for 466:07:50.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

MRP has been a growing experience to me and I wish to pass that on to the next generations of players. I basically grew up with the server, and I want kids who stick with this server to have the same growing experience as I did. When I started this server, around October 2017, I came here to have a place to meet knew people and share a solid role playing experience with. Throughout the years I have explained, demonstrated, and encouraged new players to try their best and to not get discouraged if something doesn't exactly go their way. I do this because these are the experiences that shaped me. The helpful people that I could go to if I had a question, a problem, or just wanted to talk. I will be the person who is encouraging and who is always their to just talk.

As staff I believe that I can conceptualize ideas, induct kindness, and deal justice when need be. The construction of new ideas will be a trait in my role as staff that will forward the server in the ways of improvement and development.  I will bring new ideas to the table and ponder on the ways to truly make improvements to the server. As staff I would deduct toxicity and push towards a kinder approach. I do not believe that the first experience incoming players receive is drill instructors constantly killing them and hearing toxic language/heavy racial slurs.  As a staff I will also bear the task of dealing the cards of justice and correcting incorrect behavior. I believe fully in addressing issues first and explaining what is wrong and what can be improved before dealing any forms of punishment. However, if need be for the better of the server I will eliminate a nuisance and forward the progression of a great role playing experience.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Banned for exceeding warn limit back in 2017
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During this time I am able to contribute a minimal of 6 hours a day and once summer comes around I can contribute 8+ hours a day.

7 minutes ago, DuckyRU said:

+1 you cold mabe be staff but work on stuff like get known

And if you keep being meen  to me I will change to -1 cos you are saying very meen thingys 

im sorry for the meen things ducky i was in a bad mood, but i promise it wont happen again

-1 have only heard toxic and bad things from you, Such as talking over bodies lol

other than that haven’t heard anything else about you.

recommend that you improve yourself image and get known on the RU side as well.

good luck

• Cringe 1
  • Agree 3
4 minutes ago, Tora1 said:

-1 have only heard toxic and bad things from you, Such as talking over bodies lol

other than that haven’t heard anything else about you.

recommend that you improve yourself image and get known on the RU side as well.

good luck

cool thanks for the feedback

I have bare minimal interaction with you when I switch to US every now and then. Back when you were in army you were crazy toxic to me, even after joining GB you not pleasant to deal with. As of late you have not been as bad, but still your toxicity and you trying changing is too close together to see if you are really changed.

Almost no of RU has had any real reaction with you to see what you are like and how you handle yourself. I would suggest not chilling in GB TS all day and only playing US to get better known.

9 hours ago, DuckyRU said:

+1 you cold mabe be staff but work on stuff like get known

And if you keep being meen  to me I will change to -1 cos you are saying very meen thingys 

Mean to ducky??? gotta be a -1 in my books...

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

-1. Honestly man you're really cool but from the time I've spent in GB with you I haven't seen any real reason to give you a +1. Some things I've noticed is taking things to far and out of hand, being somewhat toxic in war, and overall not really being "active". I say "active" because most of the time your in ts your afk. I would suggest that you play more and try and make a name for yourself, in a good way, and then I would believe it would be more appropriate for you to apply again. Also if you wanna discuss the things I mentions we can talk in ts. Good Luck!

7 minutes ago, Not Naitsir said:

-1. Honestly man you're really cool but from the time I've spent in GB with you I haven't seen any real reason to give you a +1. Some things I've noticed is taking things to far and out of hand, being somewhat toxic in war, and overall not really being "active". I say "active" because most of the time your in ts your afk. I would suggest that you play more and try and make a name for yourself, in a good way, and then I would believe it would be more appropriate for you to apply again. Also if you wanna discuss the things I mentions we can talk in ts. Good Luck!

thanks for feedback

13 hours ago, DuckyRU said:

If you plan on becoming staff you should be setting an example with positive vibes and maturity at all times when on the server. 

13 hours ago, McChicken said:

im sorry for the meen things ducky i was in a bad mood, but i promise it wont happen again

That doesn't excuse you to be toxic in any matter, you should be respectful towards others if you plan on becoming staff. Let alone making any attempt at building a name for yourself in this community. 

14 hours ago, McChicken said:

MRP has been a growing experience to me and I wish to pass that on to the next generations of players.

Giving someone these experiences isn't dependent of staff. You should be trying to have as much fun on the server with others even if you aren't in a current staff position. 

I feel as if you could be a staff member, you seem to have good intentions for the server but in my opinion you need more "meat" to your application. 

Going to -1 this application due to the implications that are shown with your toxicity and not having enough to grab someones attention in your staff app. Good luck.

• Agree 1
43 minutes ago, Redacted said:

If you plan on becoming staff you should be setting an example with positive vibes and maturity at all times when on the server. 

That doesn't excuse you to be toxic in any matter, you should be respectful towards others if you plan on becoming staff. Let alone making any attempt at building a name for yourself in this community. 

Giving someone these experiences isn't dependent of staff. You should be trying to have as much fun on the server with others even if you aren't in a current staff position. 

I feel as if you could be a staff member, you seem to have good intentions for the server but in my opinion you need more "meat" to your application. 

Going to -1 this application due to the implications that are shown with your toxicity and not having enough to grab someones attention in your staff app. Good luck.

thank you for your feedback. The whole thing that ducky says was "mean" was just me asking him jokingly how deep a six foot hole was , a reference to beetle juice, I believe ducky knows it was just a joke. Also, most of these toxicity reports are from when I was in army. Since being in a soc faction I have shaped up into becoming a more respectful person and engaging in helping new players. I hope that the people can move past the past and look at what I have become and improved on.

• Like 2