Bowers Staff report

Bowers

Who are you Reporting? [Administrator/Bowers]

Your Name: Bowers

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35180812

Name of Reportee:Bowers self

SteamID of Reportee: STEAM_0:1:35180812  : ie Self

What Happened?: someone was mass rdm was grabbing id of the fellow when a person on the server was heated for getting killed my the rdmer and started being disrespectful to me as staff on duty and berated of how bad a staff member i was so i blew up on him i'v had some stuff in Real life happen in the past few days that upset me dearly but bringing  that to "work" is not acceptable. 

Proof or Evidence: i have non but you can ask grace she was there and prob heard some of me yelling at him.

From what I overheard, he was a lot to deal with. I was talking to him as well and he is not the nicest person, he can make anyone a little upset very easily. Sometimes we "blow up" on people, and when we realize it, we just have to learn from it. I think it's a little silly you reported yourself for that reason. Just use this as a learning experience, don't let it happen again.  

• Like 1

its all good, no need to report yourself. just try to keep a calmer outlook on things, even if people are being little shits.

because the more angery you get the angrier they will get, and it will just create a feedback loop untill sombody does somthing they should not have. IE: false banning or warning. but we all get upset sometimes <3

DENIED

Look man it's all good, we all have our screw ups when real life things are happening. if the person really didn't like this they would have reported you or a staff member would have told you. But they didn't, so you can learn from this experience and not do this again.

@Garnet

• Like 1