REFUND VIP

YvngFvwn

Well, I'd assume Garnet is not going to refund your VIP because you broke the rules. However, there is a format you have to follow in the donation support area.

I also dont understand why Hot Girl is telling you to refund your VIP, as I'm sure she knows it wouldn't happen.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK

so just like that you guys can keep my money? if you guys wanted you can ban who ever and just keep it? because as if being banned for such an accident is worse enough now i cant get a refund because of this simple accident 

2 minutes ago, YvngFvwn said:

so just like that you guys can keep my money? if you guys wanted you can ban who ever and just keep it? because as if being banned for such an accident is worse enough now i cant get a refund because of this simple accident 

Yes, you agreed to a TOS when you bought VIP, and I'm sure it states there is no refunds. That's how it works.

i really dont understand how putting a discord link in OOC of a garrys mod server just costed me $35 dollars and a nice day ruined 

Because you didn't want to take the time to read the rules and so now you pay the consequences. I don't know what there isn't to understand here.

Sorry for the spam but im a little pissed off now, can i gift my VIP to a friend who can use it? 

Most likely not, as Garnet doesn't transfer ranks either to other accounts.

• Agree 1

lmao thx guys, if i knew it would be this way i could gone out with a bang, like MASS RDM or something, never thought that a damn link in chat would completely fuck me over, but its all good, especially during a pandemic like this, money isnt important at all is 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, YvngFvwn said:

lmao thx guys, if i knew it would be this way i could gone out with a bang, like MASS RDM or something, never thought that a damn link in chat would completely fuck me over, but its all good, especially during a pandemic like this, money isnt important at all is 

All you had to do was read the rules mann

i did dawg but admin dont seem to realize that as a player im not gonna remember each n every rule, other than that admin dont seem to realize everyones human n make mistakes / accidents, for something so stupid like link in OOC to be treated like i formed the KKK in the middle of the server is crazy