• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 267 / 267
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 902 / 996 Total players
    • 91% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• - Active warn (for what?) + Good play time -  No to the ability to record but then said you could record if needed? Change it to a yes big dog! -  No referrals + Past experience as staff (example would be nice though) + Meets minimum paragraph requirement with some good points (although past staff experience wasn’t in either paragraph as a reason you should be selected) + Weird bans but the latest one is listed as a mistake and the doxing one seems like another weird accident ban so I see no issues there + Great hobbies! - I have a feeling you might want to go over those staff rules one more time  Doctor this application up homie and I feel like you would have a hard time NOT getting accepted.  -1 for now      
    • -1    Didn't read staff rules, not two paragraphs   Just try and beef the paragraphs more but the staff rules thing should be an automatic denied.
    • please re-read this and fix your application. I want to plus one, but you are missing some key things to make your staff application an eye-grabber. if you have any questions or need help you can talk to me in-game or on here
    • In-game name: jaketheman Discord username: jaketheman3096 Age: 14 (bypass approved by Merk) SteamID STEAM_0:1:756207693 Active Warns: 1 Time zone: CST Current Playtime: 413:41:58 Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: YES Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: YES Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:NO, but I can get Medal if needed so. Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None Past experiences as staff: Yes Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason I should be picked over other applicants is because I know a great deal of the server and its players. Another reason would be is that I know the difference between right and wrong in most situations. I am on Garnet most of the time and would be great as a staff member. Following my reasonings would be that I am a reasonable person and not biased. I am a good person to play with on the server and don't cause drama. I have minimal enemies and don't make enemies. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, banned for 10 years for "doxxing". Used a persons name I used to play with awhile ago. I left the server for a bit, and I used his name. He got mad and reported me for doxxing. He eventually apologized for his behavior  and I, subsequently was unbanned. Another "ban" I received was because someone was using my name and going around false arresting. Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have basically the whole day to contribute to staff. I mainly spend my time here or playing other games.  If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I play other video games like: Warthunder, Minecraft, Roblox, etc... I play football and some other sports. Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, I have.
    • -1 yikes, many of the things listed in the other replies are not qualities we would like on the staff team. Maybe apply in the future when you're getting into trouble
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    _snarv

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines