• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 278 / 278
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 942 / 1144 Total players
    • 82% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• You meet all the requirements and you have a solid application. I've seen you on quite a lot recently and can vouch for your statements in your application. +1  
    • In-game name: Ruko  Discord username: Ruko3307  Age: 18  SteamID: STEAM_0:1:230982524  Active Warns: None  Timezone: CDT  Current Playtime: | Ruko has played for 932:55:33.   Do you have access to Discord and a microphone? [YES/NO]  Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO]  Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]  Referrals: N/A  Past experiences as staff: Trial Moderator March - April 2020, Moderator June - August 2020, CityRP Moderator Sometime in 2021, CityRP closed, and I transferred to DarkRP and resigned as Lead Moderator. (Trained : ) as my one and only trainee.)  Why should we choose you over other applicants?:  Teamwork - I have already worked in this staff team before, very different, yet the same server. Firstly, I want to lend my aid again to this staff team because I think I am qualified for this position. I also find this server enjoyable and want to make it "fun" for the average player. I have time to staff the server, so I want to pour my effort into doing so. I want the low levels to know the rules and have a good time on Garry's Mod because we all can relate to being RDM'ed over and over. I am dependable, know the rules, and also know how to enforce them in a team environment.  Strengths - I can stay calm under pressure and am very patient. This will help when players are being minges or just plain rude to other community members. I can record evidence, of course, I will most likely make mistakes, but that's prone to happen, I'm a little rusty on staffing, the last time I did it was back in 2021. I love to help new players understand game mechanics they might/will not know. Doing so will bring a lot of recurring players because they have had a good experience on this server. I miss the old player base from 2020 - 21, the worker clan, FUBAR was good, and Shin was there (I miss him so much.) I already have staffing experience on this server, I know there is a new log system I have to learn; It's very different from what I remember, but it looks easier than back then.  Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been warned before for simple things, but I have never been banned, to my knowledge of Garent Gaming.  Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, here they are        The CityRP tab no longer exists on the forums, so I cannot find that Application.   How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 - 6 hours  If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like gaming and baseball, but my favorite hobby is learning new things.  Did you read the staff rules?: Ruko
    • In-game name: Adil Ahmad Discord username: hondacivic___Age: 19SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:83194466Active Warns: 0Timezone: CST GMT-6Current Playtime: | Adil Ahmad has played for 870:29:01.Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] YESDo you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YESReferral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/aPast experiences as staff: Yes (Trial mod on Garnet DarkRP)Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have quite a bit of experience on this server, I used to play heavily back in 2017-2019, after that I moved on to Half-Life 2 RP but I still come back here from time to time. I was also a trial mod on this server probably back in 2018? I'd say I did a good job despite my age, but I was inactive due to school so I ended up being demoted. Regardless, I'd like to try experience being staff on this server again. I see the same problems are still plaguing the server (as they do any roleplay server) so I'd like to be another helping hand. I am also quick to learn, I might be somewhat rusty with D3A but it's not rocket science. I am fair and respectful of the rules, I try to listen to all sides of the argument and look at the facts to decide upon a verdict. Being a good staff member is simple- enforce the rules effectively, and be active. I can be on during late hours when there's less staff on, and I have more free time so activity is not an issue for me. I know that I don't play this server often now, but being staff I would have a reason to be on a lot more. If you decide to accept me onto the staff team I can guarantee that I will be a valuable asset. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, on impulse Half-Life 2 roleplay, but 1) the rules are much more strict as it's a Semi-Serious server and 2) the staff there genuinely had it out for me, I had a series of relatively minor infractions that stacked up and resulted in me getting banned, it's not as if I was mass RDMing there. Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, probably in 2018. (Edit: it was on the old forums so it doesn't exist anymore) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 20 hours or more per week. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I am a college student, although I'm currently on break. Did you read the staff rules? Adil Ahmad
    • UNDER REVIEW Thank you for your report. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your report. Please note: Withholding information, dishonesty, or otherwise attempting to portray anything outside of the facts, will result in a denial of your report and possible disciplinary action on your account. @DONTTOUCHMYFROG87
    • +1 Meets all the requirements. He's worth given a shot at most. Good Luck!!
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tyronious

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines