• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 307 / 307
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 1099 / 1250 Total players
    • 88% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• DENIED After review of the provided evidence, and numerous consults with various staff members, I have decided to deny your appeal. In talking to multiple people about their interactions with you I have gotten the same response. This video provided by @StS Recon isn't the only time you were prop mingling/prop blocking. You were given multiple chances and warnings and continued anyways. Therefore your ban will remain. Thank you for attempting an appeal, as well as the effort you have put into your appeal.
    • A previous staff member mentioned you were warned about spamming props/prop blocking people. Given the propblock happened in diferent instances this is considered - Mass Propblock | (2 weeks) / Mass Propspam | (2 weeks). https://medal.tv/es/games/garrys-mod/clips/hZom5VoVngk8daZ6A/xMphE5S3TLJx?invite=cr-MSxtMEksMjM1NTIwNjIzLA?mobilebypass=true
    • +1 Confirming Referral. Since your last staff application, I've definitely noticed that you've kept yourself out of trouble. I do see you on a lot more so that's a plus. You meet all the other requirements so I think you're solid. Good Luck!!
    • In-game name: StS Fistedwaffles Discord username: foundation91 Age: 19 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101 Active Warns: None Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time Current Playtime: 502 hours Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: Yes Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: Yes Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes Referral(s): BusterBigNut, StS Johnnyflame   Past experiences as staff: I was staff on this server a while back. I enjoyed my time and would like to start again and go even farther in the community. I had ups and downs, but i learned from my mistakes. It was only for a couple months but that's because i got really busy with school so had to back down so other people could take my place. I'm graduated so i will no longer have that issue so i want to try it again and do even better. Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I think I will be a great member of the team because I have past experience and I know what I am doing.  I have played on this server for years, i think it is the best dark rp server from my personal experience. I'm very active, and i would like to make the server as enjoyable as possible without trolls. Considering I have past experience, it won’t be hard to train me. I have played on this server since 2020. Maybe even earlier than that, but I cannot remember. I know the server and its rules like the back of my hand. I will always be fair and never warn or ban someone without probable cause. If i have trouble with a sit or rules that I am not sure of, I will have no problem asking for help from someone higher up. I'm willing to learn from my mistake and not just guess what's right or wrong. I get along with everyone on the server and i try to be as friendly as possible. Hopefully, people will say the same about me. But even if I'm nice, I'm not going to let that control my sits. I will warn/ban according to the rules, and i will not let my emotions change the outcome. Even if you are a good friend, the rules apply to everyone, including staff, so I will not abuse my position to get me out of a punishment.   Everyone I meet is really nice or helpful, so I would like to make the server better for them and myself. I feel like i would be a great staff member as a whole; I am confident, I know right from wrong, and I am a reasonable person. I have hundreds of hours, so I have a lot of experience. Some staff and some as a normal player. I'm not going to let someone get into trouble without probable cause; I will ask for the necessary proof and make my verdict then. I would hate it if someone got warned or banned when it wasn't fair or not enough proof. I will use everything in my power to make sure nothing like that happens while I am around. I want people to know me and know me as a nice and reasonable person. Not a mod who doesn't care about the community or is unjust. I think people already know me as kind, and I try to help in any way I can. I will always try to be there when I am needed. I will do what is asked of me and get it done as fast as possible. I want to be someone that people can rely on when no one else is there. That's why i think i will be perfect for the staff team.   Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned in 2020 for RDA+LTAP. I can not provide much detail on this because i do not remember it. I have two other bans, but one was a false ban and the second was revoked. Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes a while back. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will be on almost all day during the week.  If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I love to go to the gym, i will be joining the military in a couple years so i need to be in shape. I love going on drives and just exploring in general. Did you read the staff rules?: StS Fistedwaffles
    • Didn't interract with you a lot until yesterday, and I can say you definitely deserve to be staff. Pretty chill guy who knows the rules well   +1
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    chewy2dropbombz

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines