• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 258 / 258
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 848 / 1069 Total players
    • 79% Filled servers
    • In-game name: computer Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) newsreporter (display is computer) Age:14 SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:425619557 Active Warns: 0 Timezone: EST Current Playtime: computer has played for 848:59:02 Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None 😞 Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on the server for around 5 months I think, maybe moreWhy should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] I feel like you should choose me for staff because I am mature for my age (ik alot of people my age say this but if you ask some people that have seen me then they can most likely vouch for me :D) I know the rules pretty well, I like to talk to people around the server and I help out people by giving away some money or by just giving some tips. Im finally back playing the server for a good while without getting bored :D, im not too sure what to put here without it pretty much all being straight filler so im just gonna leave it at this one paragraph :D. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes, I got a mrdm ban once because a bunch of people walked into my nerve gas in 2023 -_-Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: pretty much anytime im home, not sure exact amount though If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like kickboxing, working out, and playing some football with friends Did you read the staff rules?: computer
    • From recent experiences in game your behavior has not been the best, I even had to jail you last night on 6/19/24 for RDMx2. You also have received multiple warnings for ARDM and the clips from Bob are not making your application look so hot right now, and the random attack on Dill Dough just seemed out of line for something to include in your staff app. I believe your paragraphs could also use some improvement   -1
    • A lot of your paragraphs are mainly cycling around similar points of "I'm active" and also mentioning rather bizarre things. In a section asking "Why should we pick you over other applicants" I'm a bit baffled as to why you would mention that you've been banned twice, that being admin "would mean the world to me", or that your age would be a unique factor considering we've gotten two new staff just this month at your age or younger. Overall I'm not impressed really with this.   Not to mention the evidence Bob supplied to us in this thread. Does not look good to have an applicant breaking rules, catching warns with an active application up and mentioning using ChatGPT for your app. I'm sure the last one is just a joke but no matter what anyone else here says, I will always say using AI programs for your app is extremely lazy and shows a lack of conviction.   At this current moment I don't think you're exactly cut out to join the team. If you can fix your behaviour issues and mingey tendencies I could perhaps support you at a later time. For now, I can't.   -1
    • i can understand why people are giving you the minus 1 but a lot of it is true I did give you my referral and I will not take that away but I will say I thought you should have waited a bit to make your application, I did the same thing but in the sence it does not seem you may be mature enough, no offence or anything but maybe if this does not get accepted wait a while and do get more known from people and dopnt minge or disregard the rules. for me its a NEUTRAL
    • To start off your application isn't the best. Your paragraphs don't really give any real reason you should be chosen over other applicants. Also you are 14 and the minimum age to apply is 15. Did you get approval from management to bypast this requirement? My biggest concern is your behavior in-game. On May 26th I banned you for Mass Attempted RDM. I still have the evidence for this ban and I do remember it. You were standing outside of spawn and shooting at players as they walked out spawn. In total you instigated combat against 10 players in span of a couple minutes.  Your recent warns and jails proves to me that your behavior has not improved in the slightest. As it stands right now you should not be staff.   -1
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    idk10

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines