• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 309 / 309
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 1018 / 1144 Total players
    • 89% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• In-game name: C0NN0R  Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) .connor9 Age:15 SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:559055255 Active Warns:None Timezone:NAE Current Playtime:| C0NN0R has played for 585:58:24. Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]None Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been staff on multiple minecraft servers and been staff on one TTT gmod server. Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] This is my fourth year playing DarkRP on Garnet Gaming, and I know everything about it. I have met many people through this server, and have been in multiple clans. I think that I am a great choice for staff because I have been friends with multiple people on the staff team, and they have taught me about being a staff member in past years.  I also know every rule on the server, and I understand what type of punishments should be given out for different things. I think that overall I would be a great staff member and make the server more enjoyable for anyone. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, about a year or two ago How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 15-20 hours a week If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Sports and school Did you read the staff rules?:C0NN0R    
    • ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: Your previous staff experience will surely be a good thing to have back onto the team, and we're thankful for your application. You were quite professional in your interview and you showed a good understanding of the rules, even ones that have updated recently. I'm confident that your past knowledge, new knowledge, and your eagerness to help the community and players will be something we want on the team. Good luck, man!     Welcome to the GarnetGaming DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training!
    • In-game name: CM C. Balthe/ Jedi Knight Kai  Age:25 SteamID-0 STEAM_0:1:579150364 Warns: 0 Timezone:CST Playtime?: 356 hours 56 minutes  Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Guildie  Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] NONE  Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am always active and free to do whatever needs to be done. I believe games should be about having fun and meeting new people. To have an active gm would bring fun to the game/ bring in my recruits to bring up server populations. Doing mass events as much as possible  Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as needed  In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:  Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: Putting in consoles for engineers to use or rp bombs or using artifacts for jedi to Rp on  Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: I would say when Becoming and ec and saying thast it should start out as a hostage negtaiontions with a bunch of sheilds the hey to breakdown, then turning into a dfu fight for jedi to use rp for the saber  Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation] 1. You have to save the mayor of a city but enemy air is blocking all advance. RZR has to first take out enemy air while ground troops hold the line. Once air is clear, ground forces move in and secure mayor move to exfil. 2.Invading an enemy stronghold. A DFU is operating out of this area. Units push heavy infantry and have their Jedi's duel the DFU. Once the DFU is dead, EOD sets explosives and everyone rushes to evac. 3.Another rescue mission. Heavy vehicle presence in the way so gold squadron has to clear them out first. Once you get to the VIP he's scared and takes a hostage. You then have 104th talk the man down, save the vip's and exfil. 4. Attack a droid assembly line: Have the 41st and 91st scout where the assembly line is located, have all units move in, EOD plants charges, everyone rushes to exfil, but a DFU has come to save the assembly line (they arrived a bit too late and now try to prevent exfil.) Once DFU is dealth with then exfil. 5. A defense mission. One of our FOB's on another planet is being attacked and we are there to defend it. Retake the FOB if need be and then defend against an onslaught of enemies.
    • -1 when two russians joined to minge you bailed them out of prison and were hanging out with them while they propblocked the mayors office and were shot at people in the street. also that massrdm is crazy
    • PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord Server. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon! Community responses may still be posted during this time, thank you!
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    CM C. Balthe

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines