• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 164 / 164
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 566 / 823 Total players
    • 69% Filled servers
    • -1  Please follow the correct format.
    • I'm gonna be neutral for now. Everything is honestly really good, other than the paragraphs. It is honestly one of the worst attempts I have seen. You either did not try or do not understand what a paragraph is.
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons: After giving you a decent amount of time you haven't fixed the main issues with your application yet. You didn't read the staff rules, and there was a lack of effort put into your paragraphs. We appreciate your interest in wanting to join the staff team but at this time we cannot accept your application for staff.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 Hours.
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons: While we appreciate you sending in an application and wanting to help us out, unfortunately your behaviour over this time period has been rather lackluster to be frank. You earned punishments during your application process, showed signs of immaturity that are not easily overlooked, and overall behaved in a manner that is not conducive to healthy server and staff relationships. If you can clean up your act, we have no objections of you reapplying again in the future.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 1 week.
    • +Age -/+ Playtime -Paragraphs +Bro said 1-2 years +Read the rules   The reason Im gonna give you a -1 is for the paragraphs. With that 3rd line indented I dont know if you were trying to count that as a second one? However you do need 2 strong paragraphs before I update my choice. Best of luck.  Also Im still here xD
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Speshal

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines