• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 225 / 225
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 830 / 1023 Total players
    • 81% Filled servers
    • neutral paragraphs do not meet the requirements, solid activities baseball is the greatest sport in the world, and summer camps are nice. just beef up your paragraphs and ill +1
    • Neutral Your paragraphs are a tad short, other than that application is well made. You are very articulate with the rules and i believe you would make a decent staff member with a little more guidance.
    • +1 I have met you in game alot and you seem really chill lol you read the staff rules and seem to be interested but I cant know too soon only thing I would say to change is to add one more paragraph to fill up the 2 required goodluck!
    • In-game name: The Coopa Discord username: minecraftgraggleAge: 15SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:510788236Active Warns: NoneTimezone: ESTCurrent Playtime: 433:16:00Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: YES Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: YESDo you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YESReferral(s): SuS Ropolka DsC | Past experiences as staff: None only have been a gamemaster for a SWRP server beforeWhy should we choose you over other applicants?: I have been here for about 1 month, learned a lot, and made friends along the way. As I continue my journey here at Garnet Gaming I want to see how well I would be as staff. I have seen so much of RDM and Prop blocking that it makes us sick. I am online a lot even when there is 0 staff I can be there. I would like to fill the role of a staff member to show that I am willing to work hard and I know some applicants will not make the hard work and time/effort like I do. Lastly, I should be chosen due to my skills such as my effort/time and the hard work I put into the role. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never been banned nor have I ever been warned I have been jailed for small rule-breaking but not too much. Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have never made a prior application on the forums here. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can work from about 7 AM - 9 AM then 4 PM-8 PM If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I have some hobbies such as reading that I do at the end of my day for about 30 minutes. Another hobby I do outside of GMOD is that I like to watch/playing baseball. My last hobby would be that I work at some summer camps.  Did you read the staff rules?: Coopa
    • ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: During your interview, I saw no reason that would concern me or any of the other staff team to deny you. Your intentions to join and help us on the team seem to be genuine. When talking to you I feel like you have matured, grown up, and moved on from your past and changed for the better. You understood where your mistakes lay and have improved greatly since your last staff app was denied and have tried your best to correct them. You have been staff before so you have prior knowledge of how things work here. Thank you for your application and I look forward to seeing how you do!!     Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, please contact a member of HR for your training!
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ManRayKC

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines