• Most players 632
      • StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 317 / 317
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 1058 / 1180 Total players
    • 90% Filled servers
    • ACCEPTED After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, the below reasons: First off I want to say that your past behavior has picked up and stopped. I think your intentions to help us on the staff team are true and good. I overall see no reason after your interview to push you through to the next stage. Welcome to the team!!   Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!  Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, please contact an HR member to schedule your training!!
    • Event 1: Battle of Heaven and Earth Description: You have to save the mayor of a city, but enemy air is blocking all advance. RZR has to first take out enemy air while ground troops hold the line. Once air is clear, ground forces move in and secure the mayor and then move to exfil. Details: Map for this off world mission would be Naboo City, Equipment that would be allowed to be use would be jetpacks grapples motors for defensive purposes along with a IFT-X, Barc speeders or AT-RT's and aerial vehicles to fight off all enemy air the mission objective is to get into the city to find the mayor who has been captured by a Mandalorian working for the CIS. Starting out of the mission there will be a lot of heavy CIS forces in the air which would make for Razor to have to go in the air and destroy all before ground troops being able to push forward. Once being able to be move forward, they are met with heavy CIS armament utilizing motors and the IFT-X, ground troops will be able to break them down to move towards finding the mayor. Once finding the mayor either 104th or SOB would take over from there to save the mayor and either bring the HVT into custody or kill the HVT if it is needed.   Event 2: Raid on Darkness Description: Invade an enemy stronghold. A DFU is operating out of this area. Units push through heavy infantry and have their Jedi's duel the DFU. Once the DFU is dead, EOD sets explosives, and everyone rushes to evac Details: Map for this event would be Zeffo, equipment to be used on this map would be jet packs grappling hooks and friendly air support. Ground troops will be met with heavy CIS forces along with enemy air. Razor would again go into the air to defend ground troops. While ground troops would be working on clearing the pods out and CIS forces. Jedi would feel a dark presence and have to rp to find the location. Once finding the location of the DFU Jedi would proceed to try to talk the DFU down without a fight, DFU would instead charge at the Jedi making a fight having to happen. While this fight is happening EOD along with the help of dooms unit will be placing charges to destroy the FOB to make sure no CIS can come back.   Event 3: Iron Will Description: A rescue mission. Heavy vehicle presence in the way so gold squadron has to clear them out first. Once the main force gets to the VIP, he's scared and takes a hostage. You then have 104th talk the man down, save the vip and exfil Details: Geonosis would be the map for this event, with heavy ground forces Equipment for this map everything is allowed minus flamethrowers, due to the heavy CIS vehicle presence Gold Squadron would need to be called in to take out the vehicles. With that ground troops would be able to move through the planet while being met with heavy CIS pods to engage. Main objective for this mission is to rescues the senator who was captured on his way back to the senate. CIS commando droid would be the taker, 104ths role would be to return the senator back to the senate without any injuries and to destroy the droid and take his head to bring to navy for data    Event 4: Twist of Fate  Description: Attack a droid assembly line: Have the 41st and 91st scout where the assembly line is located, have all units move in, EOD plants charges, everyone rushes to exfil, but a DFU has come to save the assembly line (they arrived a bit too late and now try to prevent exfil.) Once DFU is dealt with then proceed to exfil. Details:  The map for this is Mygeeto, the only things allowed are Jetpacks and Grapple hooks. 41st and 91st will recon out the area letting GC know what they find. Heay CIS forces will fall down for Ground troops to engage with, Inside the village that is there will be a console for and ENG+ to engage with to find the codes for a ray shield that is blocking the door from troops entering. Once code has be found everyone will meet up back at the ray shield. will attempting to bring the shields down CIS forces would fall back down to stop them from entering the facility. After being able to clear out outside forces they would enter the facility to start putting charges, but little do they know they get hit with BX droids and they will have to clear out the entire facility. once cleared out another console would be at the bottom of the facility for ENG+ to engage with to get data to break back to navy. Whil ENGS+ is engage with the console EOD with the help from DU would start planting charges. Once everything has been finished, they will call for EVAC, A DFU would step in and prevent their EVAC making a fight for Jedi to secure the win for ground troops to get home.   Event 5: Savior  Description: A defense mission. One of our FOBs on another planet is being attacked and we are there to defend it. Retake the FOB if need be and then defend against an onslaught of enemies Details: The map for this event would be Christophsis, Equipment allow is everything there will be no restrictions of anything. the goal for this mission is to take back our FOBs that the CIS took from us. Heavy CIS forces would be established throughout the map the troops jobs are to recapture the command posts and regain control, fighting wave after wave after wave.  Eventually the CIS would send down command droids and super battle droids as one last final act to regain control of what we have taken back. Cis would fail at regain control of our FOB due to our heavy presence of ground troops and armor. Eventually the CIS would pull out and we would return back to the Venator, where we are caught out of hyperspace by the providence will be razors job to win the battle in space. while a pilot gets a boarding party ready to board the providence, while being board troops while engage in combat and, will have EOD plant charges all through the ship to blow it up. Venator would take extreme damage and ENGS+ wou7ld have to fix the ships engines to get us back home safe  
    • I have to agree with the other comments here.  You didn't answer the yes or no questions and you only have 1 short paragraph.  I have however seen you in-game quite a bit recently and I've never had an issue with your behavior. Until you fix the problems with your app I'm gonna be a Neutral    
    • You do meet all requirements and have good previous experience. My main concern is your 1 paragraph. I've read it several times and it still doesn't make sense. A lot of big words but you really didn't say anything meaningful and just ended up confusing me. You did update your paragraph and made better but its still only 1. I still haven't see you in-game so I'm staying with a Neutral for now.
    • You are absolutely correct changes have been made 
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JamesFrench

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines