• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 296 / 296
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 916 / 1186 Total players
    • 77% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• Member  26  10 Joined: 02/01/2024 Posted June 1 (edited) In-game Name: jamacianrockbuilder   Age: 15   Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199484769859/   Active Warns: 3   Timezone:  Eastern European Standard Time   Playtime:  425 Hours     Do i have access to discord and a microphone? Yes   Am i a member of the Garnet Gaming Dark RP discord server? Yes   Do i have the ability to record GMOD Videos? Yes   Refferal(s): [What staff recommended me to apply]  none   Past experiences as staff: None   Why you should choose me over other applicants:  You should choose me for the Garnet Gaming server application for Moderator, because of my loving passion to be able to help others and get true moderation experience. I do not have any experience in any other servers but I have had 2 bans in this server. They were spread out in a months time.. I believe? I want to start a new life and show people I can be better then I was. I was a rule breaker, but once people see me they will see the new best side of me. I want to be friendly to all, I’m very good at talking to people and helping to mitigate the problem at hand. I wish not to create problems but to solve them. I don't want anyone to have any arguments or problems. I want the server to be in tact, and with good hands.   Have i ever been banned or punished on this server?  Yes I have been banned for Mass RDM 2 Times   Have i made any past applications? No I have not   If i have any, what hobbies or activities am i involved in outside of GMOD?  Game development is one of my top priority hobbies, but playing sports is also one of my hobbies.   How much time do i have to contribute to the role?  2-3 hours   Did i read the staff rules? jamacianrockbuilder
    • Big -1 So after looking over your app, I see a few issues. First off you only have 1 paragraph for the 2 paragraphs section, secondly you put in there that you have never been punished on any server before but either two things happened you lied or forgot because after looking up your ban history for our server you have a ban from the 11th of last month for RDM + LTAP, and lastly you didn't answer the yes and no questions you left them blank. So with all that I see here, you put little effort into your app and lied about not being punished also I trust in Baiter when he said that you were just recently in a sit for RDM so it shows bad behavior. Picture of ban here
    • DENIED Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:   We have decided that you are not quite ready to join the staff team as you have just recently returned to the server and still need a bit more time to adjust to the new player base and rules. We suggest you engage more with the community, increase your activity, and adjust to the new rules before applying again.   Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 1 week.
    • PENDING INTERVIEW Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the GarnetGaming DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar.   Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
    • time vampire admins will say mass rdm is against the rules
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    JamacianRockBuilder

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines