• StarWarsRP Discord
      • discord.gg/FGD96grWbu
      • 266 / 266
          • Most players 366
    • 6 Total servers
    • 901 / 1118 Total players
    • 81% Filled servers
  • Popular Now

• In-game name: Adil Ahmad Discord username: hondacivic___Age: 19SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:83194466Active Warns: 0Timezone: CST GMT-6Current Playtime: | Adil Ahmad has played for 870:29:01.Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] YESDo you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YESReferral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/aPast experiences as staff: Yes (Trial mod on Garnet DarkRP)Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I have quite a bit of experience on this server, I used to play heavily back in 2017-2019, after that I moved on to Half-Life 2 RP but I still come back here from time to time. I was also a trial mod on this server probably back in 2018? I'd say I did a good job despite my age, but I was inactive due to school so I ended up being demoted. Regardless, I'd like to try experience being staff on this server again. I see the same problems are still plaguing the server (as they do any roleplay server) so I'd like to be another helping hand. I am also quick to learn, I might be somewhat rusty with D3A but it's not rocket science. I am fair and respectful of the rules, I try to listen to all sides of the argument and look at the facts to decide upon a verdict. Being a good staff member is simple- enforce the rules effectively, and be active. I can be on during late hours when there's less staff on, and I have more free time so activity is not an issue for me. I know that I don't play this server often now, but being staff I would have a reason to be on a lot more. If you decide to accept me onto the staff team I can guarantee that I will be a valuable asset. Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, on impulse Half-Life 2 roleplay, but 1) the rules are much more strict as it's a Semi-Serious server and 2) the staff there genuinely had it out for me, I had a series of relatively minor infractions that stacked up and resulted in me getting banned, it's not as if I was mass RDMing there. Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, probably in 2018. (Edit: it was on the old forums so it doesn't exist anymore) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 20 hours or more per week. If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I am a college student, although I'm currently on break. Did you read the staff rules? Adil Ahmad
    • UNDER REVIEW Thank you for your report. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response from a member of the Operator Division. As well as allowing a reasonable timeframe to gather the facts pertaining to your report. Please note: Withholding information, dishonesty, or otherwise attempting to portray anything outside of the facts, will result in a denial of your report and possible disciplinary action on your account. @DONTTOUCHMYFROG87
    • +1 Meets all the requirements. He's worth given a shot at most. Good Luck!!
    • Magine you could fish guns and knives out of the sewer like a hobo +1  
    • Unfortunately, some members of the community from time to time are removed from the community usually on permanent basis (often referred to toxicity bans). This is when they cannot learn how to behave, prone to create problems, or like to stir up drama. But 100% disagree, they are executed, and have been done for years; and in your case I was in fact lenient - against normal duration. Back on track though, unfortunately, you’re well established to be one of these people.   Just to clarify there is no one singular event that resulted in your ban, but rather a culmination of events leading up to your temporary removal. To name a few: Creating mass dismay with your demotion in 327th and leaving resigning everything, seemingly telling people a different story than the reality that went down. Issues over the past month prior to that as well, and violations of one of 3 basic rules we hold more recently, and trying to stir due to that.   In most interactions with you, most members of the community often site these as negative. To the point I had Staff, GMs, and Players sending me “thank you messages”, joke or otherwise, it clearly shows a troubled past.    I had eluded to people already, including some who mentioned it to you - that if you owned up to past grievances, I would likely remove it or shorten to a few weeks, but regardless of your tenure on Garnet, you still cannot learn.    Seemingly, beyond yourself and your friends. Which happens with everyone even the guy banned for necrophilia (yes real reference to last month), this is very out of touch with reality. The wheels of the server continue to carry on without you present. I think this comment is clearly evident of how you conduct yourself thinking something like this.   Appeal Denied, at least for now. We’ll see how you can improve over the next little while.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tyronious

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines