SoftDrugs Ban Appeal

Scr9b

19 minutes ago, Spilq2 said:

so you blatantly mass rdmed while at least 4 staff members were present. I'm not sure why you thought this was a good idea, the sad thing is that you adverted raid so you would get out of the ban but its too bad I was recording.

https://streamable.com/gr5x46 btw I didn't walk into the grenade on purpose lmao

I also find it quite funny how literally 2 people walked away from the grenade, then back into it.  Its basically asking to be blown up.

43 minutes ago, Scr9b said:

You obviously don't understand that I wasn't even reported, I was banned completely by the will of an admin, who put zero effort into looking around in the situation lol. I wasn't even at a sit roof when I got banned, I didn't even get to tell my part of the story. I was banned compulsively literally on the spot, and even I know when a new player is reported, they have the opportunity to set things straight and tell their bit of what happened. Very poor admin management, I bet you can even admit.

You don't need to be reported to be banned. That's not how it has to work. If someone reports you, it prompts a sit where there are two sides of an argument. However, if a staff member sees you actively break rules, they can ban you on the spot, no questions asked. Quite obviously, they have to gather proof before such a ban, as it can be seen as power abusing, but most of the times the ban is just. 

To further clarify, you quite literally admit to Massing in your post. You say you kill two of your friends, which is perfectly fine. Consensual RDM technically is not a thing, as it is still RDM. However, your friends simply chose not to report. Yet, despite this, you still killed two other random people (which you admit in your post), making ALL kills count towards Mass RDM. In total, you killed 4 people, and the staff were right to ban you. 

The ONLY strange thing I can gather from this report is how the staff member who banned you differentiated your friends from randoms, but since you basically admitted yourself guilty, that point isn't really valid, is it?

-1, you can wait our your ban.

• Agree 2
24 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

I would like to know

1. Did he get brought to a sit roof (prior to the ban)
  2. out of everyone killed did 3 people say it was rdm and want him punished
  3. was he even reported

@Spilq2

it shows in the video he sent that he grabs my steamid right after everyone was killed although I wasnt reported.

Edited by Scr9b
dumbass

This scenario has happened before many times with you. I will be 1v1ing someone, and you come in and kill us it’s annoying but I don’t report it. I have told you before to not  to, but you still do It. I hope this ban teaches you not to do this anymore. -1

Edited by BUDBUD
Guest proggy

Denied

This is obviously mass rdm. You threw a grenade into a crowd of staff members and players handling a sit.

A sit should have taken place before the ban, but it wouldn't have affected the outcome of you serving a 2 week mass rdm ban.