Naitsir's Staff Application

Name: 180A WO Naitsir

Total time on the server:  | 180A WO Naitsir has played for 338:37:37.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: Trip, Shrood, Chris Branch, Flak

Staff History: 1 NITRP Ban, 1 RDM warn, 1 Att. RDM Warn (Warns Not Active)

Country of Residence: USA

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing? None

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)  

Honestly I would like to try and make the server a better experience for all the players that come onto the server! Even though yes I was banned for NITRP, and I'm ashamed of myself for having it, ever since then i've been overall more serious about RP especially lately as I have recently recieved WO in Green Beret. I am on almost everyday anywhere from in the morning hours and later hours. These are times where there is more players that don't RP and break many server rules. In the morning there isn't as many staff members on and in the later hours there's a lot more player that join the server and I think I could be a good addition to help out with more reports that get made when staff get overloaded with sits. Even though I don't have any staffing experience I think I would be able to catch on quickly as I am able to do with most things. I can perform well in pressured situations and I don't get stressed out easily. All in all this is what I can bring to the table on the server as a staff member.

Edited by Not Naitsir
6 minutes ago, †Trip† said:

Although I believe you should elaborate on your ban.

I believe it was 2-3 weeks after I joined the server I was mingey and messed around as a recruit and accidentally killed another player with a knife. Bad mistake and I wish I reverse my actions.

1 hour ago, Lake said:

Can you elaborate more on your warns?? Seeing as my judgment may be based on just being a dumbass or an actual accident 

The RDM warn was accidental and the person a I did it too just wanted me warned and the Att. RDM warn was because I was in base and i fired my gun and somebody ran into the bullets and thought that i was trying to kill him and he wanted me warned. This person also went on to the same thing with other players also to my knowledge. But since this warn was like 2 weeks ago I do not remember the name.

Edited by Not Naitsir

Ok, so I have been in GB with him for a good amount of time now. And from all my experience getting to know him and having good and bad memories. I am going to have to give an AMAZING +1. Even though the ban and warns are still there, he has learned from these things especially since the ban happened when he first joined and the warns are accidental. overhaul I have full trust for him to be staff. ?  

Edited by Uncle Burger
10 hours ago, Not Naitsir said:

The RDM warn was accidental and the person a I did it too just wanted me warned and the Att. RDM warn was because I was in base and i fired my gun and somebody ran into the bullets and thought that i was trying to kill him and he wanted me warned. This person also went on to the same thing with other players also to my knowledge. But since this warn was like 2 weeks ago I do not remember the name.

Okay, Interesting I do believe warns expire within a week but base off of what other people are saying about you-you seem like a cool guy

+1 on my part

Edited by Lake