DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

SWRP Credit Suggestion

Aparh

Suggestion: Add or Increase the amount of credits you can buy in the !Credits system. Currently you can buy 5k per 10hours which may be a lot on different GG servers but is very little on SWRP.  Adding something the along the lines of 50k for 1000 credits would be something more reasonable as it's more money and you don't have to wait the long wait time for such little amount of credits.

How is it Beneficial: This wont hurt the economy as it's the same amount of credits per afk credits just in a larger amount. This would also encourage afking to get those extra credits. 

Simple Little QOL update i'd like to see added.

Edited by Aparh
57 minutes ago, Aparh said:

Suggestion: Add or Increase the amount of credits you can buy in the !Credits system. Currently you can buy 5k per 10hours which may be a lot on different GG servers but is very little on SWRP.  Adding something the along the lines of 50k for 1000 credits would be something more reasonable as it's more money and you don't have to wait the long wait time for such little amount of credits.

How is it Beneficial: This wont hurt the economy as it's the same amount of credits per afk credits just in a larger amount. This would also encourage afking to get those extra credits. 

Simple Little QOL update i'd like to see added.

bro what? i already suggested this....