DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Emi - Moderator Application

Emi✿

In game name: Emi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444390487

Warns: Zero.

Timezone: Eastern time (UTC-05:00)

Playtime?: Emi has played for 25:10:59.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes, I do have full access to TeamSpeak 3 and a microphone.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, through many applications. (OBS, Windows 10 Game Bar, FRAPS)

Referrals: LegionLion

Past experiences as staff: Superadmin (co-owner) for Hyperium Servers for 1 year.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I should be chosen over other applicants because I am highly devoted to playing on this server, as well as keeping it clean of rulebreakers. I have a large amount of free-time (night and day) and staffing this server sounds to me like a great way to spend it. I am a very friendly player who is always respectful towards staff and other players and have a very mature attitude. If a staff or fellow player made me stressed, I would just leave it alone and come back when I'm calmed down, rather than making a decision or doing something that I know I would regret. My goal is to become a staff member and be a staff member that players would be able to look up to, not be corrupt.

The current staff members on the server that I have interacted with have showed a great example of their team and what they stand for. The staff I personally have been in multiple staff sits with have very maturely handled the sits, explained to the person what exactly they did wrong, and gave them the proper punishment for it if needed. These staff members are proving themselves to be great role models for us ranked below them, showing us what we could possibly be in the future if we take after them, and that's what I'd like to do.

After I made 7 consecutive reports for Mass RDM on the GarnetGaming forums, this helped me to realize that people are always doing this. The only way to stop them, is to contact one of your higher ups, or take it into your own hands. Getting multiple people banned for their rule breaking helped me to realize that even if I'm not a staff, there's always a way I can help to be an upstanding member of the community.    

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Never once, and I will try to the best of my ability to keep it this way.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have never made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6+ hours a day, at least 42 or more hours each week.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Not too much. I usually just fool around on my computer or chat with my friends on Discord. If I'm not doing that, then I'm probably out enjoying myself in real life.

Did you read the staff rules?: Emi

Edited by Emi✿

+1

Good paragraphs, good reputation, and good experience.

1 hour ago, Emi✿ said:

I have a large amount of free-time (night and day) and staffing this server sounds to me, like a great way to spend it.

And I think this sound better without the comma; sorry, I'm a big blue meanie.

+1

Great application, good paragraphs, read the right staff rules first try (I really don't know why people fail that)
Eventhough he/she (please, what do you identify as) might have only 25 hours on GGDRP, he/she still shows great knowledge.
Not only that, it seems like he/she is very experienced in DarkRP and staffing overall.

I've seen you in-game but never really interacted with you. Hope to raid you one day!

6 minutes ago, MyNameJeff said:

(I really don't know why people fail that)

Because the staff rules on the app are wrong and people think it's right because the app doesn't specify the right rules.

+1

Has a nice, thought-out application. Despite the low playtime, they meet the minimum requirements and seem to have a decent grasp at staffing. Just uh, expect to have your expectations of us staff members being role models ruined when you join the TS, trust me. ?

+1

I took many of your stores whole I was on last night and this morning. You're a very mature person, you were willing to allow the other person soak even though they were constantly trapping over you and you were can throughout the whole ordeal. You have my support. Good luck!!

Edited by [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12
2 hours ago, Emmathatsme said:

+1

Good paragraphs, good reputation, and good experience.

And I think this sound better without the comma; sorry, I'm a big blue meanie.

Lol fixed it for you.

1 hour ago, MyNameJeff said:

+1

Great application, good paragraphs, read the right staff rules first try (I really don't know why people fail that)
Eventhough he/she (please, what do you identify as) might have only 25 hours on GGDRP, he/she still shows great knowledge.
Not only that, it seems like he/she is very experienced in DarkRP and staffing overall.

I've seen you in-game but never really interacted with you. Hope to raid you one day!

Thanks for the positive feedback on my application. I'm sure you will raid me one day. ❤️

1 hour ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Because the staff rules on the app are wrong and people think it's right because the app doesn't specify the right rules.

+1

Has a nice, thought-out application. Despite the low playtime, they meet the minimum requirements and seem to have a decent grasp at staffing. Just uh, expect to have your expectations of us staff members being role models ruined when you join the TS, trust me. ?

I have almost 30 hours now ;3

1 hour ago, JPdude said:

@D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK very true, TS is a scary place, but im going to +1, very nice app in all, i think you will be a good addition to the staff team ❤️ good luck!

Thank you! ❤️

1 hour ago, [C5] [Stringer] sdruw12 said:

+1

I took many of your stores whole I was on last night and this morning. You're a very mature person, you were willing to allow the other person soak even though they were constantly trapping over you and you were can throughout the whole ordeal. You have my support. Good luck!!

I assume you are talking about the sit with that Bloodz Member? xD

Thank you for your support! ?

3 hours ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

She got it right tho...

I got it right when I was staff a year ago...

+1 

Emi is a Great player and knows all the rules. I would be confident she could start right now and be fine with no training. I spent most of today taking her sits and I noticed she would even tell the people being punished what the punishment would be. Extremely impressive for having just 25 hours.

Only thing I don't like about the app is I wasn't a reference.