Communist Marshal's Moderator Application

In-game name:  Communist Marshal

SteamID :STEAM_0:1:545329399

Warns:  0

Time Zone: CTZ

Playtime?: |214:08:47(On this account)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes if needed. 

Referral(s): Shin Tsukimi | ajbedhead | Grand Daddy Stalin | michaelelliot2468 | Shank Ninja | Sc0pe

Past experiences as staff: Dev And staff for a small server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?[minimum 2 paragraphs]

I want to protect the server from rule breakers. I want this to be one of my new hobbies that I dedicate myself to. I have read all of the server and staff and they seem reasonable and easy to understand. I also stay on the server for multiple hours every day. I have also reported multiple bugs on the server in the past  That is why I'm applying from my “alt” new main account. I have put more thought and time into this than my previous applications.

I think I should be picked as a staff member because I have some experience with the role, I was a staff on my friends DarkRP server for a little. I also think I would make a great admin and take some weight off our admins during the busy hours on Garnet. I do not tolerate rule breakers and they will be punished accordingly. I also have multiple well known referrals, and I believe I’m very charismatic.

I believe I would be a good replacement and resource for the staff team and  for the people that “recently” resigned, such as Kicks. I have known him since I joined the server back way before FUBAR days and he may not remember me but sadly I missed his resignation due to technical issues with my steam account and pc. I will never match the “og” admin team(no one ever will), but I do believe that I will be a valuable resource to the staff team and will bring to the high recent activity on the servers. I’m very passionate about staffing on anything that will be a gmod server or being a discord/ts mod. I'm friendly with all the admins I meet while rping or in a sit.  I also speak Russian fluently and I’m currently learning French, this will help me communicate with EU and RU players.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. N/A

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, 12 days ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: My goal is to have roughly 10-15 hours worth of sits per week. No matter what I will be able to meet the minimum sit quota of 40 and if not I will follow the LOA post format.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Football, Gymnastics, Playing faceit/ESEA for CS. Manage my own Discord server.

Did you read the staff rules?: Communist Marshal

P.S. - Tell me if I need to change anything 

Edited by Communist_Marshal
35 minutes ago, Communist_Marshal said:

Hysteria can you explain your cringe reply pls. Ill fix anything if I deem it necessary 

I cringe reacted it because to me personally you have been really toxic and mingy towards me. Normally I wouldn't mind because I myself minge sometimes for fun with the people that I know but with the small time I have been with you, you were pretty toxic(Not trying to target you in any way). In a sit that I had with you and some other TTT Staff when the staff member handling your report sided with us you proceeded to argue with him. Since there is no evidence of this from my pov I am not going to use this against you.  I will remove my reaction, and I don't want to have any beef with you and other than that I have no problem with you.

If you were a little more professional then I would +1 but because of this -1.

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 2

You have referrals that I extremely trust and  I have had great time times playing with you. You have good hours and  decent application. Only thing is get in TS a lil bit more idk if ur already doing that but I susully don’t see u. Good luck man! +1

Dark RP -Lead Moderator-

• Like 1

For the exact reason Hysteria stated, the FIRST time I had met you were somewhat toxic (unrelated to the sit)
The second time that I had met you, you had reported me and some other TTT staff members because of an alleged "invalid KOS sign"  (fair enough) but even after you had been told us saying that it was allowed by 3 other staff members (whom of which I cannot remember) and THEN another staff member saying it to your face saying it was valid you still couldn't accept it (Rob the builder and GameClicher sorted this).

Not trying to be toxic, just projecting what has happened to me, also this is only one situation so it MAY have been a one off. Besides that good luck!!!!

Edit: changed the name of the vid as it was disliked

Edited by Jalapeno
  • Toxic 2
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 5
12 hours ago, Hysteria said:

I cringe reacted it because to me personally you have been really toxic and mingy towards me. Normally I wouldn't mind because I myself minge sometimes for fun with the people that I know but with the small time I have been with you, you were pretty toxic(Not trying to target you in any way). In a sit that I had with you and some other TTT Staff when the staff member handling your report sided with us you proceeded to argue with him. Since there is no evidence of this from my pov I am not going to use this against you.  I will remove my reaction, and I don't want to have any beef with you and other than that I have no problem with you.

If you were a little more professional then I would +1 but because of this -1.

11 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

For the exact reason Hysteria stated, the FIRST time I had met you were somewhat toxic
This is the second time that I had met you, you had reported me and some other TTT staff members because of an alleged "invalid KOS sign"  (fair enough) but even after you had been told us saying that it was allowed by 3 other staff members (whom of which I cannot remember) and THEN another staff member saying it to your face saying it was valid you still couldn't accept it (Rob the builder and GameClicher sorted this).

Not trying to be toxic, just projecting what has happened to me, also this is only one situation so it MAY have been a one off. Besides that good luck!!!!

These responses are not helping with my decision to help you but for me it is gonna be a -1 due to reasons stated above 

I haven't really talked to you directly, but I have overseen people mention things about you, most of the time it is usually complaining about your attitude.

In my opinion i have nothing against you but from what other people are saying i have decided to give you a -1. 

-1 from what i can see inside your app you seem to have good intentions. as every applicant should. but you didnt expand on how you plan on doing it. Which is upsetting to see..

16 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

sticking to my own choice here. goodluck on your app.

18 hours ago, Jalapeno said:

For the exact reason Hysteria stated, the FIRST time I had met you were somewhat toxic
This is the second time that I had met you, you had reported me and some other TTT staff members because of an alleged "invalid KOS sign"  (fair enough) but even after you had been told us saying that it was allowed by 3 other staff members (whom of which I cannot remember) and THEN another staff member saying it to your face saying it was valid you still couldn't accept it (Rob the builder and GameClicher sorted this).

Hey thanks fo the reply, but idk how it is toxic to dispute stuff in a sit. Titling the video a “big oof” isn’t a very explanatory title since I didn’t know that the alley can be a kos zone because in the rule book it states that kos lines/signs only apply to interiors and that didn’t make any sence during that situation. Thank you for contributing.

Edited by Communist_Marshal
  • Agree 2
On 6/9/2020 at 8:32 PM, Jalapeno said:

For the exact reason Hysteria stated, the FIRST time I had met you were somewhat toxic (unrelated to the sit)
The second time that I had met you, you had reported me and some other TTT staff members because of an alleged "invalid KOS sign"  (fair enough) but even after you had been told us saying that it was allowed by 3 other staff members (whom of which I cannot remember) and THEN another staff member saying it to your face saying it was valid you still couldn't accept it (Rob the builder and GameClicher sorted this).

-1 Just saw another sit with communist and it ended up with him getting warned for false report.

• Informative 2
On 6/9/2020 at 8:32 PM, Jalapeno said:

KOS signs in the alleyways are confusing.

I was once in a sit with Luxembourg. I told him that the KOS sign in the same alleyway wasn' t valid. He said it was a valid KOS sign, so I called a higher up. The higher up (of whom I cant remember) told me the KOS sign was valid, since the alleyway was part of that base. I apologized to Luxembourg, and resolved the sit. In this case however, you continued to rant, after a few staff already told you it was a valid KOS sign.

3 hours ago, ThetaKek said:

-1 Just saw another sit with communist and it ended up with him getting warned for false report.

False report is no accident. False reports are normally intended to bait a player, or to just mess with the reports system. If you think the false report warn was invalid, you can appeal on the forums.

In the meantime, you can wait for your warns to clear, and gain a better reputation with the staff team. But for these reasons, Im going to

• Like 1

All of the statements above about you aren’t looking so good. I met you twice in game and encountered you in a few of my sits as well. You need to work on your attitude a little bit, let stuff go sometimes and just go with the flow, a staff member always has the final say in any situation and arguing with them isn't gonna help your case. With that being said I believe you need more time to work on your professionalism and attitude.

Guest proggy

Denied

The community has brought up a plethora of concerns with you becoming staff at this time.

You may reapply in 72 hours, however giving it more time to get better feedback on your next app would be wise.