Taiga v3 Cleanup

Ozzy

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Description: Things that need to be added for smooth sailing.

- Add an ammo crate to the other side of each countries’ gate. When 15 people are flocking to the same crate, you can’t even grab ammo or sometimes even move.

- Ammo crates added to each bases’ Killhouse.

- All VIP, Elite, and Titan classes spawn in the US Recruit Room.

- US Ghillie sometimes spawns in US DB. Unknown if this happens on other classes.

- Set up a sit room as a Civ spawn with proper text screens. (The furthest NE sit room currently has a basic text screen for Civs).

- RU Recruit Room needs a door. Not for the entire building but just for the room.

- D Rose mentioned he already told you about the sit rooms and duel arenas.

- The 1st iteration of this map had roughly 50% more jump height. Rather than going back to everyone wearing Moon Shoes, I say we allow Triple Stacks. Enough windows, boosts, and points of attack were reliant on that extra elevation that warrants a way to get higher.

- PermaProp permissions need to be set up for Managers.

Reasoning: All relatively quick fixes, especially if we tell Garnet exactly what needs to be done. All for the benefit of everyone and detriment of no one. 

Additional Information: N/A

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
Found the prior civ room. Added ammo crates to KH.
  • Like 4
  • Informative 1
57 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

- Add an ammo crate to the other side of each countries’ gate. When 15 people are flocking to the same crate, you can’t even grab ammo or sometimes even move.

It wouldn't make sense because of a single gate, but could we also have an extra ammo crate on the opposite direction of a base; say around tents for RU and [insert suggestion for US here] to lower the amount of time you spend going to grab ammo before leaving base during a war. More of a gameplay change that may help ease the difference in time it takes for sides to get to an objective from their spawn (RU base facing towards Factory and Town, US facing towards Town and Company).

59 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

- The 1st iteration of this map had roughly 50% more jump height. Rather than going back to everyone wearing Moon Shoes, I say we allow Triple Stacks. Enough windows, boosts, and points of attack were reliant on that extra elevation that warrants a way to get higher.

This. While I can't think of off the top of my head any spots that should be banned from boosting to, there are a lot of locations that seem to have been set-up on purpose as a flank route that are no longer possible or are 10x harder to complete.