SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:244096590

Warns: 1

Timezone: Eastern

Playtime?: 155:20:46.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): None

Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Hello, I go by the name of "Aced" online. I've been playing GMod for around 2-3 years with a few breaks in between that time. I am here applying for the position of T-Mod within the GG SWRP Community. I have decided to apply because I really enjoy helping others, and being apart of something that is bigger then myself. I also believe that if given the chance I would be able to help the server grow and possibly make a positive difference and a impact in other players time on the server and perhaps their daily life.

I am very commited to the server and put a lot of my time towards the server. I'm constantly online trying to find different ways to keep people entertained and immersed while we are waiting for events // gm's to get on. I personally believe that if we want to make the best of the server we all have to do our part in keeping the server interesting. My opinion in why people started joining the server only for the events and getting off afterwards was because their battalions weren't doing their job of keeping them engaged properly. Each battalion should be actively be doing stuff in order to keep them entertained and engaged in the server weither it's training, patrols, etc. 

I would also like to be staff because generally I see a lot of minges who just want to login to the server just to ruin the experience and troll legitimate players trying to roleplay and have fun.  I believe that minges find a way corrupt other players into behaving the same way they do. That's why we need staff to be more involved with the players and separating the minges from the actual new players who are trying to actively participate and role play correctly.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? The highest punishment I have received would be a warning for accidental rdm during a event on this server.

Have you made any previous applications? No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm on the server a lot during the day and night. I would say I spend around five or seven hours a day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

My hobbies would mostly consist of gaming. I spend a lot of time playing a variety of different video games. I also enjoy spending time helping my friends build their computers. One of my favoriate activites outside of gaming lately would be practicing the guitar which I have been  learning and playing with it for the last three months, But I do spend a lot of time with my family and friends. I would say my most favorite thing about the internet is learning new  and different perspectives of life from a vast array of different people that I meet online everyday.

Did you read the staff rules?:  Ace

Edited by AceSWRP
  • Forums Moderator

Ace fixed all the things I told him to fix. On top of that, he's extremely active, dedicated, and seems like he'd be an amazing fit for the team. You changed your paragraphs a lot and they're much better than they were.

+1

Edited by eli_
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, eli_ said:

Hey Ace! Have a few questions/things. First, you basically only have one paragraph right now. Most good paragraphs are 5-7 sentences sometimes 4-7. I'd recommend you splitting yours into 2 paragraphs and add a few sentences to both. Cause you basically only have 1 paragraph. 

Could I ask what the warn was for? You could edit it saying what it was or just reply to me here saying what it was. 

Either way though Ace is an amazing, dedicated member of this community and I'd love to see you on the team. 

Fix those 2 things and I'll give you a +1.

-1 for now.

2 hours ago, AceSWRP said:

Warns: 1

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? The highest punishment I have received would be a warning for accidental rdm during a event.

Yeah, I'll work on adding more. Thank you for your suggestions though.

Edited by AceSWRP

+1

I haven’t been able to get on recently so I haven’t seen you in game, but you’ve been very involved on the forums and especially on the discord. You took what @eli_ said in his reply and changed the app to do that and then some. 

• Like 1