Appeal for ban on darprp (forgot which one)

CakeZombi

Hey All,

I was playing on DarkRP Gmod and decided to rp a bit after there was an unfair admin sit. i reported an rdm by a hitman "claiming" he had a hit (which was never proven that he had one). ShadowSS dismised it saying "no valid proof". I decided to RP a bit as a disgruntled hobo wanting justice. i made a sign and walked around with it for 8 seconds and shadow told me that was "minge" so i stopped. I was a hobo at the time so i decided to make a little hobo shack and place a singular barrel and sign saying "adminz ar dumb". Other people joined me placing their own signs and another person kept prop blocking people and another rdming. a little while after shadow took me away WITHOUT MAKING A FORMAL SIT and said all the stuff i did not do. he said i false reported (which was incorrect, due to me not knowing hitmen jobs), dissing in sit (which i did not do, cause it was not a formal sit and took me from rp-ing) and prop blocking (which is also incorrect, as i was rp-ing as a barrel-sexual hobo and doing nothing). he might say that i was "prop climbing" but that is false. other people where climbing on the roof and i was still on my barrels.

badmin name- ShadowSS
accused name- CakeZombi | Trading

387dc628b3475e0fd0410b0a8daf4301.png
https://gyazo.com/387dc628b3475e0fd0410b0a8daf4301

So the Format is wrong but i can still read it accurately enough and understand what he's saying so i'll respond. This player seems to be new and not know the rules too much. From my perspective with the information we currently know, this seems like the staff was searching for a ban. Maybe all these rules were broken. To my understanding to qualify for a NITRP ban it must be 3 rules broken in a 5minute span, if so @ShadowSS needs to provide proof that it all happened within a 5 minute time span or else this case is invalid. I will +1/-1 as soon as the staff expresses his side of the story.

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1