Salmon's Staff Application

Salmon

In-game name: SSO JLT Mokosh
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:67615929
Warns: 2
Timezone: CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: SSO JLT Mokosh has played for 508:52:37.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I plan on benefiting  the server through my activity. I've been apart of the server since maybe January. I'm on just about daily and I hear from Zachman how things are dealt with and ran. I am impartial to whoever I come across and will not pick favorites.  I have played both sides and hop between both sides every now and then still. I strive to help and fix whatever issues I can.  I plan on ensuring the stability of the server and helping both sides run smoothly by focusing on sits and dealing with anything else that comes my way.

With the resignation of a few members recently, I think staff needs some help in general. I'm not saying I'll be the one who's going to fix it, but i believe I can assist in accomplishing that. In order to do this, I plan to do everything within my power to enforce all rules put in place and keep minging down. I used to host private servers with my friends on Gmod and I used the ULX admin menu addon. I will do my job wherever I am needed to do it without bias. I try to be friendly towards all players and give them guidance.  I try to get along with anyone I play with and want to help the community however possible. I look forward to assisting the staff to make this community a better place.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Never been banned
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 4 hours a day on weekdays, most of the day on weekends

Edited by Salmon
Touch up
13 minutes ago, Zachman said:

aight so I love you bud I really do but currently your app itself especially in the paragraph section is very small

I really am glad you want to be a part of the team but as of right now you need to beef up your paragraphs right now

if you do this and they are well written I will most likely +1 it

I didnt have high hopes in my paragraphs. I haven't had to write like that since school so I'm rusty. Thanks for the feedback 😀 

8 minutes ago, Salmon said:

I didnt have high hopes in my paragraphs. I haven't had to write like that since school so I'm rusty. Thanks for the feedback 😀 

Imma -1 for the Same reason Chief.

If you beef it up, and actually make it less "I will do my job as staff, that's how I'll benefit the server" then you'll have my +1 as well.

I have been back for a bout a month now and have not had the pleasure of seeing you within the Server much, I have asked people about how active you have been including people within SSO, and they've given me the comment that you're not that active anymore, so that does beg the question on if you will be active enough to actually help the server much. Right now the Staff Team needs people who are very active and help populate the server for new players to join. Another thing I might be worried about would be the lack of you mentioning any experience at all, giving me the idea that you might not have any.

The Application is pretty much a common one, not really anything unique to it, just the commonly seen "I am unbiased, Active and will help the server enforce the rules" Now that is not a bad thing, as long as you can proof that you are actually making the application stand a bit out with your own touch and proving that you have the skills and experience to be accepted, which from what I see in the application right now, that is lacking.

For the moment I will be -1' ing the Application.

4 hours ago, Mark- said:

I have been back for a bout a month now and have not had the pleasure of seeing you within the Server much, I have asked people about how active you have been including people within SSO, and they've given me the comment that you're not that active anymore, so that does beg the question on if you will be active enough to actually help the server much. Right now the Staff Team needs people who are very active and help populate the server for new players to join.

I posted this at a bad time for me . Normally I have plenty of free time but work is stacking for the next couple of weeks

4 hours ago, Mark- said:

Another thing I might be worried about would be the lack of you mentioning any experience at all, giving me the idea that you might not have any.

It's says up there I've never been staff on a server before. Most of what i know is just what other staff members have talked about while I'm in a TS call with them. If you count using ULX , that admin menu addon for GMod, as experience, then I have some because I use that when I hosted private servers with my friends