LoFi Beats I've made

So over time (within the past year) I've made a few LoFi beats using FL Studio and Audacity.

VST's I use 

- BC4 Chorus 

- London Atmos 

- HY - TP2 

- AU AAX

These are the main ones I use but not all, adding all of them probably adds up to maybe 30 - 35

These clips are free to use, I used to be an employee on Fiverr making beats for people but got tired working with terrible rappers that would never follow through with payments. 

This one I created actually just now for a content creator in the Garnet Community

And this on a rapper who wanted something "special" so I worked my ass of in this one trying to get something original out of it. Rapper is trash but the beat is my favorite I've made by far

I'm on a budget with these, so them sounding actually good is far but I think there somewhat decent and usable. Anyway enjoy 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, WhiteBolt said:

not sure if im aloud to give contact info or say "hey hmu for some beats" cause thats considered advertising. But if you see me on ts I guess you can just ask

I'll give you my discord and we can exchange contact info

• 3 weeks later...